Weird in between phase

SycamoreCircle

SycamoreCircle

I'm nearing 8 months NC from losing someone I loved very deeply. We lived together, she had an affair, lied about it, smeared me, continues to lie about it.

I know there is NOTHING to go back to. I've hooked up with some women, gone on dates, felt at times like I was getting better, then sunk back down again.

I'm in one of these sunken places. There's speculation that she had NPD. And a narcissist, in the beginning, makes you feel like you've found your soul mate.

I feel so empty. I go on dates with attractive, accomplished, emotionally mature women and it's like I can't truly appreciate any of that.

No, I'd rather have the "fake" relationship with my ex. This manipulative transformer who can become anything for what she desires at the time.

How do I get past the memory of what we had? How long does this last?

It's the worst sort of deception.

Just get over her. It's as simple as that. You're passing up amazing opportunities with women who are emotional mature and stable just because you're thinking about your ex who cheated on you? Raise your self confidence and know that you DESERVE better! Screw your ex because she missed out on an amazing guy...YOU!

When you hold yourself to a certain standard of what you want/deserve, you will get the respect you want. Don't settle for some low life woman who is a liar and a cheat. You deserve better than that!

I'm nearing 8 months NC from losing someone I loved very deeply. We lived together, she had an affair, lied about it, smeared me, continues to lie about it.

I know there is NOTHING to go back to. I've hooked up with some women, gone on dates, felt at times like I was getting better, then sunk back down again.

I'm in one of these sunken places. There's speculation that she had NPD. And a narcissist, in the beginning, makes you feel like you've found your soul mate.

I feel so empty. I go on dates with attractive, accomplished, emotionally mature women and it's like I can't truly appreciate any of that.

No, I'd rather have the "fake" relationship with my ex. This manipulative transformer who can become anything for what she desires at the time.

How do I get past the memory of what we had? How long does this last?

It's the worst sort of deception.

I don't know how old you are bro, it will take time. Whenever the thoughts of her hit your grey matter, try thinking about something else. Practice this consciously, you'll get rid of it in a month.