Should I attempt a kiss or holding her hand on second date?

Hi, on wednesday I went on a first date with a girl I met through tinder. We went for coffee and spent three hours together, she seem interested in what I talked about and I asked two times if she wanted me to return her to her house because it was late and she said no, so this was a sign she was enjoying the date.

At the next day I invited her to to go to the movies today and she agreed, she wants to see Annabelle. I will see her today at 7 pm. My question is: would it be a good idea to try to hold hands today with her or a kiss?.

Edited by rov

judge what she says and body language, should be apparent when she wants you to make a move. Don't kiss straight away see what happens. Eventually just try the hand holding maybe

Hi, on wednesday I went on a first date with a girl I met through tinder. We went for coffee and spent three hours together, she seem interested in what I talked about and I asked two times if she wanted me to return her to her house because it was late and she said no, so this was a sign she was enjoying the date.

At the next day I invited her to to go to the movies today and she agreed, she wants to see Annabelle. I will see her today at 7 pm. My question is: would it be a good idea to try to hold hands today with her or a kiss?.

you should of went for the kiss on the first date. Coffee dates kind of suck. It's harder to kiss a girl during the day. magic happens after the sun goes down.

7pm is good. Most girls wear some kind of ring or paint their nails..If she still seems interested lightly grab her hand and ask her about her ring/nails. Go in for the kiss right after...If she doesn't have any conversation starters on her hands..well grab her hand anyway haha

• Like 1

Holding hands, yes.

Kiss, maybe. See how it goes. I like it when a man waits to kiss me, and doesn't try for it right out the gates.

• Like 1
Holding hands, yes.

Kiss, maybe. See how it goes. I like it when a man waits to kiss me, and doesn't try for it right out the gates.

when you say right out of the gates? How soon for you?

when you say right out of the gates? How soon for you?

The soonest I've ever been kissed is the second date. The longest it's taken was dating for almost 2 months (that was his decision as much as mine).

Ideally, 2 weeks is best for me.

I dont think you should even be thinking about kissing her right now.

If she really wanted to see you bro, she wouldnt be tired.

Take all of this is stride and dont over exert your self, thinking about stuff in the future