No sex => no relationship and no relationship => no sex

Grevensteiner

Grevensteiner

So background first. I know a girl for 3 months, she's 19, I'm 21. We've been in friendzone for a month, until we became a little more intimate. The next month was horrible because she was slutty, and wanted to have fun, so being intimate with me didn't imply not being intimate with other guys. The third month, until today, is better - she calls me everyday, texts all the time, meets 3-4 times a week.

Two problems here.

First of all, she's been dating another guy, but she hasn't been meeting with him since a month, so it's ok...but has she really?

Second of all, she doesn't want to have sex. Kissing is perfectly ok, some hotter actions either, but nothing more.

I've been trying to invite her to sleep over for 3 weeks already, today she said no because she's got a period, so next week is ok.

Well, I guess my main problem is that I don't know how to move it on. I want a relationship, she MIGHT want it either, at least that's what I conclude from out XX-hours talks about this.

So right now I just meet her, kiss, etc, and that's it, nothing more...I don't even know what's more here.

What's next, what should I do?

Thanks!

Sounds like something is missing here.

I dont understand the friendzone for a month thing. Then kissing.

But what you should do is concentrate on your education

She is dating another guy that she likes a little better but he has her backburnered. She is stringing you along until he steps things up with her. If he doesn't, she will be with you more often.

• Like 1

Well, I guess my main problem is that I don't know how to move it on. I want a relationship, she MIGHT want it either, at least that's what I conclude from out XX-hours talks about this.

Here is you problem right here. You CONCLUDED she wants a relationship by interpreting hours of talk as wanting one. She told you with clear words in your last thread she does NOT want a relationship. Listen. She is single, she wants to remain single, and she acts like a single girl would. You are in the wrong for ignoring her words and giving all kinds of signification to things she does.

• Like 2
She is dating another guy that she likes a little better but he has her backburnered. She is stringing you along until he steps things up with her. If he doesn't, she will be with you more often.

Close but not quite. She is keeping YOU backburnered and on reserved but that doesn't automatically mean you will be sitting in the Captains Chair if he is out of the picture.

She already has doubts if you are in her league or not so even if this other guy fades out, another one may step into place without you making any more ground.

You're 3 months into this already, whatever is going to happen has likely already happened. This is probably how it is going to be. If this isn't working for you, it's time to move on.

She's just kind of stringing you along for attention and validation that she's cute, she's not really going for an actual relationship with you.

She is not keeping him on the back burner, she is not stringing him along. She told him she does not want a relationship. He is stringing himself along on his own will.

So background first. I know a girl for 3 months, she's 19, I'm 21. We've been in friendzone for a month, until we became a little more intimate. The next month was horrible because she was slutty, and wanted to have fun, so being intimate with me didn't imply not being intimate with other guys. The third month, until today, is better - she calls me everyday, texts all the time, meets 3-4 times a week.

Two problems here.

First of all, she's been dating another guy, but she hasn't been meeting with him since a month, so it's ok...but has she really?

Second of all, she doesn't want to have sex. Kissing is perfectly ok, some hotter actions either, but nothing more.

I've been trying to invite her to sleep over for 3 weeks already, today she said no because she's got a period, so next week is ok.

So right now I just meet her, kiss, etc, and that's it, nothing more...I don't even know what's more here.

What's next, what should I do?

Thanks!

The bolded is your answer. Low quality girl. Nothing good will come from this. Just move on.