What the heck is going on with this girl?

DBryYES

I met a girl on this app and we chatted for a little while. I waited about a week to finally ask for her number just so that she would be comfortable with me. A few days later, I called her to see if she wanted to go to dinner and then movies. She said yes and from the sounds of her voice she was pretty excited. We were supposed to go on a Monday, but work kept her late. I understood and we rescheduled for Tuesday. Tuesday night, she tells me that her job is keeping her late but we could get a bite to eat later after she gets off. I never got a call back from her so I assumed she was no longer interested. Wednesday, I decided to back off and go my own way until she calls me late in the afternoon, she calls me saying how sorry she was and how she felt so bad. the fact that she called me meant that maybe she really did have ****ty luck and she was not standing me up. I asked if she wanted to give it one more try and she agreed to catch dinner later that night. We kept in contact that whole night. But after work, she told me that she felt self conscious and tired and we should try again tomorrow. She told me that she promised that she would be done early from work. I was getting annoyed but trying to be understanding, I agreed. That Thursday, I texted her. Nothing. I called her and still no reply. I made a few more sporadic attempts and did not get a single reply from her.

I have been screwed in the dating game, but this was some bull. Why would she call and apologize for standing me up only to do it again without even an apology or explanation? Am I getting catfished?Did she die or get hurt in an accident? At the very least, she could have taken 30 seconds to message me back that something happened. If she was not interested, she should have never called me back.

She sounds like she has no idea how to be a polite person.

Leave her be.

She can't manager her own life, let alone a relationship.

• Like 1
I asked if she wanted to give it one more try and she agreed to catch dinner later that night. We kept in contact that whole night. But after work, she told me that she felt self conscious and tired and we should try again tomorrow.

Dude you need to look up "one" in a dictionary. You told her 1 more chance. She blew it. BYE.

And, don't get emotionally invested in someone you've never met! NOTHING is real until you meet!

• Like 2
  • Author
Dude you need to look up "one" in a dictionary. You told her 1 more chance. She blew it. BYE.

And, don't get emotionally invested in someone you've never met! NOTHING is real until you meet!

I admit I may have given her way too many chances. I was trying to be understanding of her work schedule because she was a assistant manager at a store. I tried to respect the fact she was busy.

WhatIsLove2014
I admit I may have given her way too many chances. I was trying to be understanding of her work schedule because she was a assistant manager at a store. I tried to respect the fact she was busy.

Busy is no excuse for no contact. It takes a few seconds to send a text.

• Author
Busy is no excuse for no contact. It takes a few seconds to send a text.

That's what bothered me the most. The fact that she could not even take 30 seconds to let me know something came up after all the time I was willing to give her. I assumed she was done after she postponed the second time because if a girl was trying to meet you, she would really try. That was the signal I kept getting from her until she called me the next day. Most guys would not be this patient and I was. What do I get in return? Completley crapped on. I feel like I was being led on and played with.

Oh yeah she seems like a flake for sure! Or maybe her pictures aren't as updated as you think and she looks completely different....

BYE Felicia!

• Like 1
Michelle ma Belle

Good points made by all.

My gut tells me that given where and how you met, the chances of her NOT being who she claimed to be is pretty damn high.

Consider yourself lucky as well as schooled and move on.

Plenty of fish in the sea my friend.

• Author
Good points made by all.

My gut tells me that given where and how you met, the chances of her NOT being who she claimed to be is pretty damn high.

Consider yourself lucky as well as schooled and move on.

Plenty of fish in the sea my friend.

Yeah you're right. Some girls are just heartless and immature. In time, some people show their true colors. I don't need to see her in real to know how ugly she is and I am not talking outside beauty. But it is safe to say that I am done with online dating.

• Like 1

Nothing to do with heart man.

You dont know this girl yet.

On to the next one,

You shouldve been planning to go out with other girls too. That you can actually meet

• Author
Nothing to do with heart man.

You dont know this girl yet.

On to the next one,

You shouldve been planning to go out with other girls too. That you can actually meet

She made me think that she wanted to date to me and I gave her multiple chances that most guys would never give and in return she did not even give the courtesy of a phone call. That to me is just plain hurtful.