How to Make a Man- Fall in Love with You

comptos

hallo :love:

While the idea of "making" anyone do anything against their wishes isn't the intent of this article, it is both possible and realistic to encourage someone subtly to feel a certain way about you, through being positive, reciprocal and caring. If you've fallen for a man you'd like to feel the same way about you, here are some suggestions to help you encourage his feelings along in the right direction, all with subtlety and consideration.

clicke here to download book

or

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hgbflgmq2hri2tn/How+to+Make+a+Man-+Fall+in+Love+with+You.rar

I didn't read the link...

I don't believe you can "make" anyone love you...either you got what they want/need or you don't...

And, even "if" you resort to games to trick them into falling for you, one day they're gonna wake up and realize that they got with you for reasons that weren't really there...

• Like 2

There is nothing you can do to make anyone fall for you. All you can do is be yourself.

There are things you can do to push someone away, but that is different.

You can have great chemistry with someone, you can understand them and be a perfect match. Yet if you cheat, lie or try to be perfect you'll push them away.

Just be yourself and let the chips fall into place. Every woman I've ver cared for did that.. I loved their flaws and found them cute. I loved their mistakes, it showed me they are human and can learn from life.

No one is perfect but the pefect person for you will adore your imperections.

Isn't a lot of it common sense? Treat your man like a stranger instead of a family member. Most people treat family like crap!