I recoiled at his kiss but I like him...WHY DID I DO THAT

ccxc910

so this guy I have gone out wit a couple times leaned in to kiss me last night and I just wasn't prepared and I was off in lala land just enjoying being with him and it took me off guard...and I was surprised and recoiled like whoa! He got really embarrassed and I realized what was going on and I said hey no it's ok I'm ok and I kissed him and we made out and it was great...but do I look like a total weirdo for not kissing him back the first time? He asked me why I did that and I said I was just nervous. Idk...he said the post-recoiling made up for it.

What do you think?

so this guy I have gone out wit a couple times leaned in to kiss me last night and I just wasn't prepared and I was off in lala land just enjoying being with him and it took me off guard...and I was surprised and recoiled like whoa! He got really embarrassed and I realized what was going on and I said hey no it's ok I'm ok and I kissed him and we made out and it was great...but do I look like a total weirdo for not kissing him back the first time? He asked me why I did that and I said I was just nervous. Idk...he said the post-recoiling made up for it.

What do you think?

You kissed him. He loved it. Nervous is a good enough excuse.

• Like 2

Nah it's cool, you'll be ok. Surprises can make you react that way and if he's a normal guy he'll understand it.

Don't over think it, it's just a natural reaction to a surprise. If you kissed him right after and it was as great as you say you have absolutely no reason to worry about anything.

If I were him I'd be pleased with your fast recovery and the way you handled the situation. He should be flattered.

• Like 1

Not a problem, you recovered well. Also, it sounds like he didn't exactly telegraph very well that he was going to do it,which is especially important this early on. So you're not entirely to blame either.

• Like 1

This thread made me blush...

I haven't kissed or had sex in so long I often wonder how I'd be able to "get back on the bike" after not riding for a while....but, I'm confidence that it will be as simple as getting back on the bike - I'll just have to relax and go into it.

So, I get ya, nerves seem to be why you did what you did - but I think you did excellent in recovering...

Don't worry about it....:bunny: