Sorry I kissed a girl & felt no attraction.

NYC-BigKat

Yea I feel pretty bad about it u know :o. She works at my job & she always talks to me a lot & I when I got written up for forgetting to arrange a phone call meeting with clients for Saturday she comforted me & said I was such a sweet guy & she hugged me & kissed me. I didn't do anything. I tried to kiss her back & felt no attraction at all! Then um...she had free movie tickets & wanted me to go with her to see that missing wife movie & we made out in the theatre & I felt nothing. I thought my little penis was gonna get hard but nope :confused:. She rubbed me so so good & she smelt so so good & she is a cute girl but I'm not getting happy?! I don't know what's wrong 'cause I do get hard whenever I see a really really sexy girl I like but with her it doesn't happen & I think she's cute but something's wrong. I feel awful about this :(.

There were just too many signs bro *It isn't going to work out* is flashing everywhere and you need to see it, so stop making her hope and tell her the deal because the poor girl is may be hoping because you're making a move on her, making her feel that you want her but in reality, you are just not really interested.

With the luck you have with women I really think you should give it a chance. You not feeling a spark could be a protection mechanism. Give it a shot man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
With the luck you have with women I really think you should give it a chance. You not feeling a spark could be a protection mechanism. Give it a shot man.

Gonna give it a shot yep. I'm gonna call her at 8 o clock. I thought it over & since that other girl is probably a fake or something I wont be stupid.