Perfect girlfriend, but I'm not sure

steelgator

So I started dating this girl 2 months ago but we've only been officially boyfriend and girlfriend for a week. I'm 24 and she's 20. She lives 3 hours away though so we see eachother every 2 weeks. I made it official because she checked every box, she's sweet, she cooks for me, she's smart, dedicated, pretty, and we have fun together so I said hey maybe if I give it some time I'll fall in love. The only thing is I don't know how long I should wait to fall in love. I'm not glued to my phone like I was with other girlfriends. Sometimes I'll forget to text back. I thought maybe it could grow

My past relationships I've been the one who has been heartbroken. I was always really nice to them too but they didn't reciprocate. I don't know if this is me blocking off my feelings

Now this girl I feel is more into me than I am into her. She also said that now that we're official I have to meet her parents. I made it official but I haven't said the L word yet. I'm getting worried about this. I don't want to lead her on but I don't want to regret this later on. Is 2 months long enough to know?

My past relationships I've been the one who has been heartbroken. I was always really nice to them too but they didn't reciprocate.

Hmm, so now you will do it to someone else?

You are so little into her that you forget her messages. Poor girl, she deserves a man that's into her and can't wait to hear from her. You made it official with her for the wrong reasons. You wanted to be in a relationship, not in a relationship with her.

• Like 1

This is why 'check boxes' aren't ideal in the dating world..

You have to feel it. And you don't.

Let her go.

• Like 1

Are you afraid of the outcome of falling for this girl? I know people like this. They get so hurt from previous relationship they let them effect the present one. She deserves better either stand up or let the other man do it.

• Like 1

It isn't about how perfect you think she is, it's about how she's unperfect and you still want her and clearly just reading that you keep forgetting to text her back is proof that really don't want her. Let go of the poor girl man.

Hard to predict this one. What I can tell you is that the relationships that have lasted the longest for me and have been the best have been where feelings and love grow slowly over time. Whenever I "fall in love at first sight," things are super hot and heavy for a month or two, but ALWAYS fizzle out shortly there after.