Met online - What to make of this?

InsaneTrombone

InsaneTrombone

I've done my fair share of online dating so I know how that usually goes, but I met this girl online about 2 weeks ago. We're both 24, chatted on there doing a little fun goofy roleplaying on and off, just messing around. Probably 5 days after the first message, and before I could ask, she told me to text her and gave me her #. We also added eachother on snapchat.

Fastforward a week and things have been okay on texts. Felt like it was going well, even discussed possibly going to a haunted house together for Halloween for our first meetup. My last text was 3 days ago, a message asking her if she was available on X day to go to this haunted house with me. She hasn't responded since - but she keeps sending me snapchat photos of herself / what shes doing. I don't know if it's a difference, but she's not posting these pictures to her entire buddylist on snapchat, she's directly sending them to me and possible a few others (can't be sure).

What do I do here? I had planned on waiting a few more days before I sent one final text mentioning the haunted house on X day and if she wants to come, but the sudden influx of direct snapchats has me confused. Why is she sending me photos of herself / what she's doing but hasn't responded to the text I sent 3 days ago?

What's the best course of action for me to take here?

Girls are sometimes vain. They take too much photos and just send it out because maybe she thinks she looks good on the photos? Maybe she's trying to impress you too. Remind her again about the meet-up, hopefully she won't reply with another photo of herself. Goodluck!

• Author
InsaneTrombone
Girls are sometimes vain. They take too much photos and just send it out because maybe she thinks she looks good on the photos? Maybe she's trying to impress you too. Remind her again about the meet-up, hopefully she won't reply with another photo of herself. Goodluck!

Yeah, I'll send one more text - if I don't get a text back again I'm just going to delete her number.

Form what you've posted so far it seems she is a time vampire. But there is one way to find out for sure.

You've got her number right? So call her up (not text!), and ask her out on a date. Not Halloween, not in a few weeks time, but this friday.

You'll soon know where you stand.

• Author
InsaneTrombone
Form what you've posted so far it seems she is a time vampire. But there is one way to find out for sure.

You've got her number right? So call her up (not text!), and ask her out on a date. Not Halloween, not in a few weeks time, but this friday.

You'll soon know where you stand.

If no answer, I shouldn't leave a message, right?