Why did he text me this?

Beautiful Kisses

Beautiful Kisses

OK so I cut this guy that I made my first thread about completely off like I was advised here. I didn't text him or call him at all. Well he text me this past Friday asking me to "ride with him". I ignored that text, he didn't text me again after that until today, he text me and said "you need a spanking and I'm going to give you one when I see you". Was he even serious? What should I say if anything at all? I mainly want to know why did he text me this.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

I predict pictures of his anatomy normally covered by pants being sent...

Use block and delete functions...

He is trying to be "sexy"... I think... Its the sort of thing I would send to someone I had been in a relationship for a while with...

Shame its not someone your are into other wise it could be great! ;)

• Like 3
venusishername

I apologize for being so blunt, but in response to your question, who cares? How many different threads are you going to start about the same guy and the stupid things he says to you?

Please don't take that personally. He's just a douchebag who's trying to manipulate and bother you enough in the hopes that you will continue giving him what he wants. It doesn't matter what he says or WHY he says it.

Also, if you're not responding to him, why haven't you just blocked his number by now? Ask yourself this: is there something this creep is giving to you that keeps you holding on and continuing to post about him?

All the best.

• Like 4

Ignore and delete him from everything. Also how would we know if he's serious or not?

Edited by stillafool

BK, please block this guy NOW and don't waste your time trying to work out what is going on in his tiny little mind.

He comments about spanking could be construed as a threat of assault, so give him a wide berth.

AW

Why haven't you blocked him? If you do not choose to block him and still be open to contact, then stop asking what it means because in the grand scheme of things, you should not be investing anymore energy and brain cells on him.

Unless you are into S&M play, I'd run away from this guy & fast. What a dreadful thing to say to someone.

While I would block him I might keep the message in case he ever does physically try to harm you. The text might be evidence of intent.

In my opinion he meant it in a sexual way jokingly.

But ya? How many threads you gonna start on this?

I just read your other one.

• Like 1
In my opinion he meant it in a sexual way jokingly.

This. And as someone else said, I'll bet a bottle of wine that a dick pic graces your text inbox within a week. Respond with "I'm putting this up on Twitter with a photo credit to you if you ever text me again"

• Like 1
Ruby Slippers

Seriously, you need to move on and find something else to do.

This guy is like a big, ugly mosquito who's going to keep buzzing around you persistently until you let down your guard and let him get a taste of your blood again... and again... and again.

If I were you, if it's possible on your phone, I would block his number. I can promise you that if you respond to this creep, you'll end up regretting it.

• Like 3
Also how would we know if he's serious or not?

Not unless we know him personally, or indulge in the same thing with potential dates. Personally, I don't say such thing, I just do it ;)

Why haven't you blocked him? If you do not choose to block him and still be open to contact, then stop asking what it means because in the grand scheme of things, you should not be investing anymore energy and brain cells on him.

This. We can't possibly guess if he's serious or what it means. You shouldn't waste your time on it either. If you really want to cut him off, block him. Immediately.

• Author
Beautiful Kisses

I made 2 threads on this because I didn't think this one got posted. Secondly I did block his number, but it only blocks the number from calling. All text still comes through. Anyway nobody else has to answer everyone seems angry about the question. I can post what I want and no one forced any of you to answer it. None of you even answered the questions, no one else has to respond to this thread. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Author
Beautiful Kisses
This. We can't possibly guess if he's serious or what it means. You shouldn't waste your time on it either. If you really want to cut him off, block him. Immediately.

I did, but all text still comes through. He just can't call . nobody else answer this thread thanks! Too many angry people here

I made 2 threads on this because I didn't think this one got posted. Secondly I did block his number, but it only blocks the number from calling. All text still comes through. Anyway nobody else has to answer everyone seems angry about the question. I can post what I want and no one forced any of you to answer it. None of you even answered the questions, no one else has to respond to this thread. Thanks!

That's because none of us can answer questions about someone we don't know. I'm not sure what you expect the posters here to tell you. Only the weirdo who sent them to you can answer your questions.

• Like 3

Glad you blocked him :)

The reason why folk are sounding a bit off is that it sounds as if you really have no idea of self worth, respect etc.

Actually you do because you did block him.

You 'know' what he is saying is wrong/out of order.

Sometimes we don't quite believe what comes out of some guy's mouths.

Maybe turn your threads to sarcasm or state that you blocked the guy (in the first post) and folk on here will know that you are clued up. :)

• Author
Beautiful Kisses
That's because none of us can answer questions about someone we don't know. I'm not sure what you expect the posters here to tell you. Only the weirdo who sent them to you can answer your questions.

So why are you even on this site then? I'm sure I'm not the ONLY one on this site asking these type of questions. Again no one asked you to comment either, you CHOSE to .

• Author
Beautiful Kisses
Glad you blocked him :)

The reason why folk are sounding a bit off is that it sounds as if you really have no idea of self worth, respect etc.

Actually you do because you did block him.

You 'know' what he is saying is wrong/out of order.

Sometimes we don't quite believe what comes out of some guy's mouths.

Maybe turn your threads to sarcasm or state that you blocked the guy (in the first post) and folk on here will know that you are clued up. :)

That's the main reason I asked because it caught me off guard a little. I never had someone say something to me like that before. Everyone wants to pretend like their perfect , like they may have never asked a "dumb" question according to someone else in their lives.

My point is if they couldn't or didn't want to answer the question they didn't HAVE to.

What did he mean by this?

He means that he doesn't take you seriously. You are trying to kick him out of your life & he thinks it's still OK to make sexual flirty comments to you. he thinks you are childish & possibly foolish & you need him to correct you.

It may also mean that he is into BDSM & wants to see if you will react favorably to the idea is sexually submitting to him.

No matter how you slice it or what motive you attribute to him sending any message was inappropriate. Sending such a suggestive message was waaaayyyyy off the chart improper.

So why are you even on this site then? I'm sure I'm not the ONLY one on this site asking these type of questions. Again no one asked you to comment either, you CHOSE to .

No need to be so defensive. Just pointing out that posters can't give you the definitive answers you're looking for, either in this thread or the other. Simple as that. Why so hostile?

I did, but all text still comes through. He just can't call . nobody else answer this thread thanks! Too many angry people here

It's not about angry people, OP. This guy treated you horribly. YOU draw the line there. Yet, you keep wanting to find explanations for his actions and his words. It doesn't matter anymore because whatever he says or does isn't coming from a place that is in your best interest. Even if we could all pinpoint WHY he said what he said, does that change the fact that you need to move on from him? No. You're focusing on what bears no meaning anymore.

• Like 1
None of you even answered the questions, no one else has to respond to this thread. Thanks!

He did it because since you haven't been responding, he's using shock factor to get you to react.

He did it because since you had no boundaries and allowed him to use you for sex, he think he can probably still get you to come his way.

He did it because he thinks that some point his poking and prodding will get you to succumb to him and give him what he wants.

There can be 20 reasons why -- nothing changes. Hence, the futility in you analyzing every text he sends you.

• Like 2
Ruby Slippers

All right, I'll answer the question.

He didn't text me again after that until today he said "you need a spanking and I'm going to spank you when I see you". Was he even serious?? What was that even about?

You said before that this guy was the dominant type who wanted you to call him daddy and got you to perform oral sex on him more than once without any reciprocation.

So you've already shown him that you have very low self-worth, and will provide sexual favors for nothing more than a few text messages from him. He sees you as a very easy target, a perfect submissive for a "dominant" guy who only cares about his own sexual gratification.

So he's trying to play the dominant role again by threatening to spank you for ignoring him. He's hoping that your self-worth is as low as ever, and you will come over, let him spank you, and give him sexual favors for nothing again.

Yes, he is serious, and what it's about is some creep trying to take advantage of a naive woman with low self-worth. Don't fall for it. I mean, unless that's really your thing - but you obviously don't feel good about this, and continuing is only going to make it worse.

• Like 3

He's just trying not so subtly to get sex. Obviously, you don't go on a ride with a guy who talks down to you and that you don't know well or trust his motives. Block this guy. If you don't, you're just being ridiculous.

• Author
Beautiful Kisses
What did he mean by this?

He means that he doesn't take you seriously. You are trying to kick him out of your life & he thinks it's still OK to make sexual flirty comments to you. he thinks you are childish & possibly foolish & you need him to correct you.

It may also mean that he is into BDSM & wants to see if you will react favorably to the idea is sexually submitting to him.

No matter how you slice it or what motive you attribute to him sending any message was inappropriate. Sending such a suggestive message was waaaayyyyy off the chart improper.

Well I never responded to that text anyway. If he thinks me cutting HIM off for playing these games is childish then I'll gladly claim that title. I been moved on I was just asking a simple question about something that was new to me.