trying to date while injured.

thelonewolflegend

thelonewolflegend

I got in a bad car wreck my foot broke. I am trying to talk to women and i want to go out with some. If i tell them about foot broken and i want them come over or pick me up are they likely going to discard me? Reason i ask because right when i had it i was datinf someone and after it she just came hospital made out with me then quit talkin to me. Advice thanks

Don't date while you are injured. You only have one chance at making a good first impression and you are not gonna make one by asking women to pick you up at your home.

Wait it out. Four weeks in a cast isn't the end of the world. You could use that time to read up on how to date like a gentleman.

• Like 1
  • Author
thelonewolflegend

On sosuave guy said he went out in crutches and it was a good icebreaker and slept with 5 women.

Yeah man go for it.

As long as youre honest with women, they usually give you the benefit of the doubt.

Make a joke about it or whatever

I think this could actually work to your advantage because a lot of women would take this as a good excuse to fawn over you. So go for it. What you could do is give them the choice to do it now or wait. Say, I'd like to go out, but my foot is broken, which would mean you haven't to drive; or we can just wait until my foot is mended in 6 weeks.

Im forever injuring myself, id never do anything if I put my life on hold everytime! :laugh:

I've never noticed it affecting girls particularly one way or the other! Don't make them pick you up though, you've got a hurt foot your not incapacitated - arrange to meet somewhere you can catch the bus/train to, like the self sufficient guy you are!