Only Texted Me One Time...

indie22

There was this guy that I used to work with. He is 20 now and I'm in my late 20s.

So u asked for his number one night at this rave club that we frequent and got it. After the night ended, I let him know it was nice seeing him again because I quit my job (he worked there too) and didn't get to say bye to him. He replied with the same.

Then I told him that I would like to hang out with cool and nice people and asked if we could hang out and what does he do for fun. I mean this was a very friendly text, nothing about dating or flirting.

He never replies. Later after about a week I found a Facebook page stating that he is married. I'm not sure if that is even true because I've done that before with a guy friend and we didn't like each other at all.

Finally, I see him again at the rave club. He says hi and hugs me like he wasn't being rude at all. The third time I avoid him. This guy indirectly FOLLOWS me around the club. Even when he is out of eye sight, one of his buddies would come dance around me as if I don't notice them.

I know this because I moved around the floor a couple of times to test and see what spots his friends would be in when I moved, lol!!! Even when I talked to someone they would wait a couple of seconds and talk to the same person...just to show their glove light shows.

The worse was when I felt a gust of air behind me and discovered that he quickly walked between my brother and I...WHILE WE WERE DANCING! (We dance next to each other a lot). His best friend even randomly stood next to me whenever the guy disappeared.

I was getting upset and my brother was pretty tired. So we left early, thankfully.

Why is he being "weird" if he's uninterested?

• Author
Not sure but I wouldn't bother with this guy anymore.

Thanks. I just want to know why does he bother me. ?

Thanks. I just want to know why does he bother me. ?

It doesn't matter why he bothers you. What matters is that it bothers you. Don't have anything to do with him. And, don't let it bother you. Put it out of your head. And, there isn't anything you can do about him passing by you or being around you. If he hasn't done anything to directly confront you or touch you or what have you, he's just another person moving through the crowd, dancing, etc.