I Really Need About My Girl Situation??

JayMan99

I'm a guy who's in college and I met this girl a few months ago. She was really sweet & tracked me down and friended me on facebook. The thing is: I have got a visual impairment & I can't drive because of it, so I tried as hard as I could not to lead her on. I thought that she might have liked me & I felt so bad about my situation & I didn't tell her. Every time she hinted at hanging out, I made up an excuse of how I couldn't go. She finally confronted me about why I wouldn't go with her and I told her the truth & she seemed okay with it. The other day, I stumbled upon her Twitter account and from a few months ago I looked at some of her tweets and she literally tweeted about how it was "true love" between me and her because we had so much in common & tweeted about how she was extremely excited when she opened a text from me & so on. When we were texting before, she told me that her friends made fun of her about how it was like we were in middle school since we texted all the time. Because of this, I feel like such an *********. :(. I'm sure I've embarrased her infront of her friends because of it & I literally stay up at night feeling bad about what I did to her. NOW, whenever I text her about lunch she just blows me off every single time & when I told her that I felt like a horrible person for blowing her off, she tells me not to worry about it and got kinda irritated at me and told me to "stop freaking out about it." I can understand if she never wants to speak to me again & I know I've been pushy lately. I don't know what to do? I feel so bad. What should I do?

Before you do anything Please, Please please.... Work on your insecurities.

You have a bigger problem with your eyesight than the girl does

I know a blind guy. That has about 0 visibiliy, and he's one of the most successful guys ive ever known.

He's blind, he knows it, and its not a hindrance to him.

- And women can just smell his confidence

If you keep up your low self esteem OP, it will eat you up. You wont just fail at social interactions. You'll fail at life.

Embrace yourself for what you are. love yourself, and enjoy life

Next time, give people a chance to deal with your impairment, rather than make a decision for them ahead of time.

You never know, people may surprise you and accept it.