be nice or tease her some more

mongo

aight i teased her a little the other day. next time i see her should i be nice maybe compliment her or tease her some more, make jokes, etc?

If you gave more information, maybe it would be easier to help. How does she react when you tease her? Apparently it's someone you're getting to know? Did you ask her out or is she a friend?

• Author
If you gave more information, maybe it would be easier to help. How does she react when you tease her? Apparently it's someone you're getting to know? Did you ask her out or is she a friend?

eh she kinda looked away. i didnt ask her i barely know her.

princess_peach

Don't tease a girl you barely know. Give her compliments and ask her about her day, then you can move toward asking her out.

You need to introduce yourself and tease her softly when you chat her up. You tease a girl you barley know, you make yourself out to be a total dork. Unless you know what you are doing, don't do it. Use the push and pull method. There are plenty of vids on youtube to show you how it's done.

Teasing is good but it might alienate women that don't enjoy it. You need to pay attention to her reactions and adjust if she doesn't like it.