Oh man !

CK1dad

Hi All,

Me 45 her 42.

Okay so I met this lady through friends that I was interested in getting to know better. We hung out with those mutal friends a few times.

I ask her if she wants to hang out on our own and she says that she does. The first day we hang out together we have a good day. Towards the end of the day she bluntly says she "doesn't follow the typical rules" and wants to get it on. I know, I know :o. So ya I oblige.

We get together several times during the week ... have short conversations .. have sex. Afterwards some cuddling and short conversations .. I head home.

Saturday she sleeps over at my place and in the morning is very lovey dovey. Arrrgggg .. I totally feel this quiet pressure and am cringing.

I don't know this woman .. now I have no idea how to handle her or the situation. I find her too quiet and a quite frankly boring .. I mean we had fun but what do I owe her at this point? If anything.

Any advice .. I mean yes I know, I broke my own 3 - 4 date rule .. thinking with the wrong head .. I get that. I am just not sure I am that into her and am not sure I want to pursue anything with her.

Thanks,

Mike

So you've only known her for a week and you've been intimate several times and had her spend the night?

No wonder you are freaking out a little.

Probably your best bet is to straight up ask her what it is she's looking for. More than likely she isn't looking for something serious.

Or, you could just tell her that this isn't what you are looking for and that you'd rather not see her again.

I guess it depends on what you want out of the situation.

Well.. why don't you tell her just that.. that you don't think you're interested in taking it any further than just sex.

Well.. why don't you tell her just that.. that you don't think you're interested in taking it any further than just sex.

Odds are, that is all she wants too if if went THAT fast. Sheesh!

She may open up in time. But it doesn't look like you are going to give her that much time.

I suspect she knows her time with you is short, so she's just getting as much out of it as possible before she is shut down. Also I don't think she will say no if you want it more serious with her. Nor do I think she will be surprised if you want to end it.

Depending on whether she has children. It could also be her last ditch attempt to get pregnant and tying you down with it probably isn't her goal.

I am just not sure I am that into her and am not sure I want to pursue anything with her.

Thanks,

Mike

No worries it looks like she just wants a casual R.. So you could tell her you're not interested and end it now or, um, ride it out ;)

Oohh this is going to come out wrong. If its a good ride, let out ride out. Explain to her you don't want anything more, maybe she will still like to not follow the rules. Girls can be all lovey dove, it doesn't mean much for some women. Some just live in the moment.

If she hops into the sack this quickly, if I were you I'd make sure to use a condom not just for pregnancy but disease. She doesn't sound very stable.

Make sure you are busy the next few times, i.e. "I'd love to but I have a date." Could be awkward if you have mutual friends.

• Like 1
If she hops into the sack this quickly

She was not quick enough when younger. So it is just karma catching up with her. This is a good lesson for all the younger women.

I feel sorry for her and I think the OP should do it for humanitarian reasons.

• Author

Thanks for everyone's response.

First off no one is going to get pregnant, I know this because I am fixed.

I asked her what she is looking for. Her response " a non-complicated yes ". She also said she is "going soft on me". :confused: I was like we have know each other for 7 days. Grrrrrrr !

I am not giving anyone I don't know a yes ! I told her that we need to slow it down to maybe see where it is going to go. Like get to know each other to actually see if we have anything in common.

She had had a busy week and wasn't feeling well and said she was just too tired to talk and we would more this weekend. So we will see I guess.

Thanks all,

Mike