Does he like me?!

Moomoo24

Okay so here goes. I just want your opinions on whether you think he likes me or not. Please :)

I've known him since I began working with him over 3 years ago and it's pretty easy to say I liked him instantly. We went to the cinema once and went for food once but it felt more like a friend thing at that time and that didn't bother me at all.

We struck up a really good friendship when we realised we had quite a bit in common. Then I left that place to go into full time work, we kept in touch now and again but it started slowing down and he got a gf and I got a bf. then by a stroke of chance 3 months ago I got a transfer to a new site which just happens to be on the complex he runs.

Since I've been back I've fell for him again, even more this time. Since I've been back the heat seems to have turned up so to speak. If we're ok shift at the same time then he will spend all shift over at my place. He texts me almost every day to see if I'm working. Everyone at work has commented that he comes over a lot more now.

We've said we'll go and see a movie this month and we're also going to see a show just the two of us.

He's strange in some ways though, he doesn't really hold text conversations and doesn't really make an effort to start an out of work conversation but does sometimes(he once told me he was not a big texter). He has never gone out of his way to show me he likes me yet everyone says they can see he does like me and he was the one that suggested we go to see the show.

I am just worried he just sees me as a friend... I don't want to fall for him further. I'm too scared to say anything as I don't want to lose him as a friend.

I've never been friend zoned... I don't want to start lol

Are you guys still seeing other people?

Life is about taking chances. Why not just ride it out and see where this goes? If you straight out ask him you'll ruin the spontaneaty. And if you do end up getting friend zoned, at least you'll have nice memories.

• Author

We are both single now yes :).

I think the show will be the make or break and will tell a lot! Just thought it would be nice to get an outsiders point of view! :)