is it my imagination?

wouldyoukindly

wouldyoukindly

I might come off as insecure but its because I am.I am a 24 yo male.I was fat the last couple of years,totally ungroomed,like a hobo.Now I've lost weight,I can see abs,lost all the baby fat and chins and my face is chiseled,got a new haircut as well and I keep my face clean shaved.

Anyway,Lately everywhere I go women,especially between the age of 20-30 check me out constantly.Or so I think.I mean I've had girls passing by me slow down stare at me and give me a sexy smile.Others pass by and smile looking at me.Others do weird things with their lips(very awkward)

The hot ones stare at me without looking away,and they either smile or look down and fix their hair behind their ear(from the side where I stand).The hair fixing thing is very common,it always happens in the same manner.

I've been thinking that I might be paying too much attention and I'm always the first to say to myself that I'm deluded but it happens so often and it happens from the women you'd expect to behave like that (ie I'm invisible to old women and young people of course).Also when I was fat with ugly long hair glasses and beard no woman stared me even If I did.

I should also add that I've been told(Especially when at low body fat) that I am very good looking by men and women many times,I've been told that I was the best looking guy in high school etc.I also find myself extremely good looking when looking at mirrors,especially in natural lighting,now that I am fit.This of course didn't happen when I was fat.I looked average.

The point is,if the signals are as obvious,should I approach?Or I could be deluding myself?What Should I do in the awkward situation where a hot girl is passing next to me and stares at me for many seconds with wide open eyes?(happens alot)?

acrosstheuniverse

Approach the girls you're interested in whether or not they give you signals. The shy ones may give no 'signals' at all. I often mess around with my hair and smile at people, when I'm not looking to be chatted up. Even when in a relationship I still have the need to alter my hair to get it out of my face, or smile at somebody if we're passing on the stairs.

The signals might not mean anything, you might be reading too much into them. If you fancy somebody, go up and say hi. Introduce yourself. Ask them for the time or something, anything as long as you're making contact. I prefer for somebody to just come up and be genuine, not make up some line.

I'm sure you look great and now want to get out there and make the most of it, compared to how you've been in the past, congratulations on the hard work. You need to perfect the art of making conversation, there's always SOMETHING you can say to somebody! For example if she's at you university course, go up and ask if she knows what the assessment deadline is. If she tells you, you can ask how she's getting on with it. Conversation began. If she's in the supermarket looking at stuff you can either ask her for the time or whatever else, I was there last night and a guy came up to me and joked 'there's just too much choice, isn't there?' because I was staring at coffee for ages. If you see her in a bar, go up and introduce yourself and ask her how her night's going.

All of this fancy pickup stuff is generally too complicated and makes a big deal out of meeting women which just isn't necessary. You should aim to be able to make conversation with anybody in any situation and put them at ease, which will serve you well in all sorts of situations (a job interview, making new friends, so forth). It's not easy if you start off insecure but you can do it.

you_can_not_see_me
I might come off as insecure but its because I am.I am a 24 yo male.I was fat the last couple of years,totally ungroomed,like a hobo.Now I've lost weight,I can see abs,lost all the baby fat and chins and my face is chiseled,got a new haircut as well and I keep my face clean shaved.

Anyway,Lately everywhere I go women,especially between the age of 20-30 check me out constantly.Or so I think.I mean I've had girls passing by me slow down stare at me and give me a sexy smile.Others pass by and smile looking at me.Others do weird things with their lips(very awkward)

The hot ones stare at me without looking away,and they either smile or look down and fix their hair behind their ear(from the side where I stand).The hair fixing thing is very common,it always happens in the same manner.

I've been thinking that I might be paying too much attention and I'm always the first to say to myself that I'm deluded but it happens so often and it happens from the women you'd expect to behave like that (ie I'm invisible to old women and young people of course).Also when I was fat with ugly long hair glasses and beard no woman stared me even If I did.

I should also add that I've been told(Especially when at low body fat) that I am very good looking by men and women many times,I've been told that I was the best looking guy in high school etc.I also find myself extremely good looking when looking at mirrors,especially in natural lighting,now that I am fit.This of course didn't happen when I was fat.I looked average.

The point is,if the signals are as obvious,should I approach?Or I could be deluding myself?What Should I do in the awkward situation where a hot girl is passing next to me and stares at me for many seconds with wide open eyes?(happens alot)?

dude are kidding?!

You know precisely what the above mentioned behaviors mean, did you just make this thread so you can get a pat on your back?!

Edited by you_can_not_see_me
  • Like 1