Why the constant profile picture updates?

matteb89

I just started talking to someone about a week ago who added me on Facebook. I'm somewhat interested. But one thing I've noticed is that they change their profile picture almost EVERY single day. Quite an attractive catch. Personality is good from our messages. But, isn't that kindof strange that they do this? I notice that not many people like/compliment the photos, despite being attractive.

Is this a red flag?

Go ahead and pursue, see if she likes you, or just the attention you give her and update us. It'll be a learning experience.

• Like 1

Who cares?

Dont turn into a woman talking about red flags man.

When you actually go out with her, then ask her, "Whats the deal with you changing your picture everyday?"

@OP...I don't know how young or old you are, but if you spend time on facebook a lot, it's fair to assume that you are in your 20s/30s.

The scenario you describes tells me that they have self esteem issues, spend time worrying about their looks, they are probably shallow, and like to make their business public.

Personally...It's a red flag for me, but then again I have been around and have lessons learned, as well as a long list of things I won't settle for again i.e. fool me once

• Author

Wow. See, this is why I'm learning to love loveshack. Thanks for all of your input. I'm getting the same vibe as some of you. Needy, attention seeking, maybe even narcissistic. I'll keep you updated!

• Like 1