I am a two-and-done guy, and I want to change it...

runaway

Hello, I am a 26-year-old guy who can't ever seem to get past second date. I gotta admit I am increasingly becoming frustrated. I cannot figure out exactly what's sabotaging me. I wanna do something about it, but I don't know where to start. :(

As the above mentioned we can not offer advice.

Some of the biggest mistakes I see men make are they simply try to hard.

They want the woman to be comfortable and know that they are interested in more then sex. This leads to a lack of sexual flirtation which gets you friend zoned.

They may have good intentions but have a lot of pent up sexual frustration. This leads to coming on to strong sexual and comes off as desperate and/or douchebag.

You make it overly clear you're looking for a relationship. This also comes off as desperate, clingy, needy and nothing good.

I can give a fairly long list of the wrongs you can do but those are some basics.

You're goal with dating needs to be to 1. have a good time and 2. get to know the other person. Find out if they are a good match for you. Do they meet your moral standards? Do they have common interest? Is there any chemistry?

Physical interaction is very important. You don't want to over do it but if you do not make any physical contact, you are doomed. You have to be careful with the physical interaction.

Hello, I am a 26-year-old guy who can't ever seem to get past second date. I gotta admit I am increasingly becoming frustrated. I cannot figure out exactly what's sabotaging me. I wanna do something about it, but I don't know where to start. :(

I'm having the same problem dude. Except I am always grounded, light and conversational. I'm just ill fortuned that my last dates havent worked out, because the other person hasnt been into it.

Sometimes it isnt your fault. You can only do your best. Which is smile, make good convo, try to be confident (without arrogance) and hope for the best.

You have to try and meet as many women as possible. I have difficulty with being very reserved which makes approaching women difficult. But if you dont try you dont get. My last four dates have all ended without a relationship, which makes me sad. First one she was all over me until I returned the feelings then she ran. Second she got drunk, snogged me and then never spoke to me again and went back to her ex. Third mutually werent bothered. The last one i'm struggling on which was due to age gap.

I listed these examples, so you can see that dating is very hit and miss and success isnt guranteed. You and I both, I think need to get thicker skin in regards to dating. I'm hoping soon I'll find her, but as they say you never know when - probably when your not looking. Just try to smile and make convo casually on whatever your thinking about or your surroundings - hopefully then you give women the right vibe :)

As the above mentioned we can not offer advice.

Some of the biggest mistakes I see men make are they simply try to hard.

They want the woman to be comfortable and know that they are interested in more then sex. This leads to a lack of sexual flirtation which gets you friend zoned.

They may have good intentions but have a lot of pent up sexual frustration. This leads to coming on to strong sexual and comes off as desperate and/or douchebag.

You make it overly clear you're looking for a relationship. This also comes off as desperate, clingy, needy and nothing good.

I can give a fairly long list of the wrongs you can do but those are some basics.

You're goal with dating needs to be to 1. have a good time and 2. get to know the other person. Find out if they are a good match for you. Do they meet your moral standards? Do they have common interest? Is there any chemistry?

Physical interaction is very important. You don't want to over do it but if you do not make any physical contact, you are doomed. You have to be careful with the physical interaction.

what was this about physical interaction, I usually only kiss the date at the end of the date. I feel if you try to make physical contact until you get to know each other is a little weird and puts them off, right? Unless there very into you, making physical contact would not be a good thing, right?

Before the girl I am currently seeing, I was in the exact same position, OP.

If you're how I think you are (and I only say this because you sound similar to me), you will not be truly satisfied until your relationship is confirmed.

Trust me, I am in a situation right now where the last date I was on was number five. We've had great dates, lots of chemistry, lots in common, lots of conversation and, now, sexual involvement. I still am wondering where this might be heading/if she is into me as much as I am into her.

My advice would be to just stop worrying about it, if you can. I wanted to be the guy that just got past date two (that's where I always got stuck as well), but now I'm the guy who wants to get past date six, then it'll be date seven, then eight, etc. I know that I'm going to be anxious until if/when we make things official and that is not a fun way to live.