Why does he record me and take random pictures of me?

BrunetteBabe1005

BrunetteBabe1005

My friend will record me and take pictures of me randomly. I can't even say "Well he's an immature teenager" Cause he's not, he's 25 years old. My friend is so weird. He'll take pics of me and record me when he knows I don't like that. Or he'll videotape me on his phone. Is he doing that to make fun of me? Or is it something else? I am more paranoid if it's a thing where guys do this cause they make fun of the girl. Why does he randomly take pics and record me? I just hope it's to not make fun of me.

He'll take pics of me and record me when he knows I don't like that.

If he's your friend, then he should respect your boundaries which he is not.

It sounds like he wants to be more than your friend, if he is doing this.

Is he doing it just to bug you? Maybe

Could he be doing it to post your photos online somewhere? Maybe

Tell him in no uncertain terms to stop.

If he doesn't, then you need to re-think whether you want to keep him as a friend.

• Like 2

That's not friend behavior. I don't understand how some people have a plethora of friends and they're really weird and do stupid things, treat others poorly?

Why some people put up with others immature/weird/dramatic stuff is beyond me...

I had done some research for a young woman who found digital images of herself. Found that her boyfriend had used them to upload in profile pix that she did not ever want to share online.

Who knows what he is after, as one or two is about enough, but to constantly do it... not right at all.

You did tell him, so he is not being a friend, more or less creepy.

That is creepy. You have told him to stop and he didn't; he's a crappy friend. I would personally stop hanging out with him unless he actually ceased taking my pictures and recording me without my permission. Even then I probably wouldn't trust him not to.

Have you asked him why he does it?

It's possible he could be a ghostwriter who's using the pics in fake OLD profiles.

I've heard of guys wining and dining college girls to get pics of them for that purpose.