What doesn't he MSG me?

allboys111

I've been on 9 dates with this guy and he never msges me in between dates.. Like it's dead silent. Unless he wants to make plans with me. We hangout once a week and we've had sex on our 5th date. Is it weird that we don't talk in between. We are 7 years apart. I am on my early 20s and he's in his late 20s. He owns a business. Could that be why he doesn't msg me? That would be the excuse I tell myself. Or is he just not into me.

But it takes literally one second to MSG me.

When we go on dates we go out to eat and drink then we have sex. He has cooked for me a couple of times. I'm just confused why there's no communication in between

I just find it odd. From past experience, when a guy likes you, he would try to talk to you everyday... So is he just not into me?

Do you message him? Relationships are 50/50. If you message and he never responds then its a problem. If you're sitting back wondering why he never initiates then you're just being a princess and that's a bigger problem.

I

When we go on dates we go out to eat and drink then we have sex. He has cooked for me a couple of times.

That is not dating. That is a weekly sex appointment. A true gentleman will touch base with his lady the following sex.

• Like 4

Yeah, this is the guy who leaves no trails, right? He is seeing other people and is smart enough not to make contact with women until he is ready to see them. Again, he doesn't want to leave a trail so he can play without getting caught.

• Author
Do you message him? Relationships are 50/50. If you message and he never responds then its a problem. If you're sitting back wondering why he never initiates then you're just being a princess and that's a bigger problem.

I do MSG him once a week. Just to talk. But it seems like he's always busy. Whenever he's with me, he never touches his phone. He doesn't even answer his phone calls. Even if it's for business

WhatIsLove2014
I do MSG him once a week. Just to talk. But it seems like he's always busy. Whenever he's with me, he never touches his phone. He doesn't even answer his phone calls. Even if it's for business

What do you mean "seems like he's busy"...does he say that he is busy? Does he message back? Does he message you later? Does he take a long time to respond?

• Author
What do you mean "seems like he's busy"...does he say that he is busy? Does he message back? Does he message you later? Does he take a long time to respond?

He puts period at the end of his msges.. To me, that just looks like he wants to end the conversation. He takes less than 5 min to reply. I just feel like he has no time for me. I want to talk to him about it but feels like we're not going anywhere right now. I just find it hard because I haven't had any interests on any guy for 4 years until I met him

When we go on dates we go out to eat and drink then we have sex.

Another sign he is only in this for the weekly sex, does he leave after sex?
WhatIsLove2014
He puts period at the end of his msges.. To me, that just looks like he wants to end the conversation. He takes less than 5 min to reply. I just feel like he has no time for me. I want to talk to him about it but feels like we're not going anywhere right now. I just find it hard because I haven't had any interests on any guy for 4 years until I met him

Are you serious?????????????? Please tell you are joking! How old are you again?

It could be that he's very busy. And a text doesn't take a second if it leads to a conversation.

But he seems like the type to get what he wants with minimal effort. If you want more you'll have to speak up. Be prepared, he may walk.

• Author
Are you serious?????????????? Please tell you are joking! How old are you again?

It's not just that. He also does not try to get the conversation going. I know it's immature of me. But it's so hard not to see little details when you like someone

Does he usually ask you out for dates? Some guys aren't that into texting. It's an inefficient means of communication, so some folks just use it for confirming dates.

• Like 1
  • Author
It could be that he's very busy. And a text doesn't take a second if it leads to a conversation.

But he seems like the type to get what he wants with minimal effort. If you want more you'll have to speak up. Be prepared, he may walk.

That's why I don't want talk to him about it. Or just being in a relationship in general. I'd much rather have this than not have him at all. I want to see where this is going.

If you like someone, do you not want to talk to them atleast once a day. Even just to say hi?

You've posted twice about the same thing so you are obviously upset about this guy more or less ignoring you.

I'm sorry he's not been responding to you. I say, just play it cool. Let him come to you. I wouldn't message him anymore. I'd let him get in touch with me first.

I find it very odd not to make chit chat via messing with someone I'm sleeping with. Did either of you have "the talk?" You know, what the two of you expect in your RS? Was there a clear understanding of where each of you stood with one another? I'm guessing no because you wouldn't have all these questions if so. If this keeps bothering the sh*t out of you simply just call him and ask to meet up or wait until he calls you to meet up and talk with him about it in person.

BTW you are feeling, I highly doubt you want to be in a FWB type of situation. Maybe he thinks that's what it is with you and him ?

You know, she may have a point. how many of us actually do that when texting?

That's why I don't want talk to him about it. Or just being in a relationship in general. I'd much rather have this than not have him at all. I want to see where this is going.

If you like someone, do you not want to talk to them atleast once a day. Even just to say hi?

Absolutely!

Are you guys exclusive? If not, then I'd put him on the back burner and date around.

WhatIsLove2014
You know, she may have a point. how many of us actually do that when texting?

I definitely do. Iphone double space=a period. I can't believe someone would really be that...passive.

• Author
Absolutely!

Are you guys exclusive? If not, then I'd put him on the back burner and date around.

I know that he's not dating anybody else. He told me that a couple of times. But I kind of want to start dating around if this is how it's going to be

I definitely do. Iphone double space=a period. I can't believe someone would really be that...passive.

Sorry, OT but just had to check my phone and the only ending punctuation marks on most texts are exclamation points and question marks. All phones double space for period I think.

• Author
You've posted twice about the same thing so you are obviously upset about this guy more or less ignoring you.

I'm sorry he's not been responding to you. I say, just play it cool. Let him come to you. I wouldn't message him anymore. I'd let him get in touch with me first.

I find it very odd not to make chit chat via messing with someone I'm sleeping with. Did either of you have "the talk?" You know, what the two of you expect in your RS? Was there a clear understanding of where each of you stood with one another? I'm guessing no because you wouldn't have all these questions if so. If this keeps bothering the sh*t out of you simply just call him and ask to meet up or wait until he calls you to meet up and talk with him about it in person.

BTW you are feeling, I highly doubt you want to be in a FWB type of situation. Maybe he thinks that's what it is with you and him ?

The thing is, I don't even know how to start the relationship talk. And I know it's not FWB. Because I joked about it once and he said no to it

I know that he's not dating anybody else. He told me that a couple of times. But I kind of want to start dating around if this is how it's going to be

Agreed. Since you're not exclusive yet and you're worried he'll leave if you talk to him (which still best), then date around. You have nothing to lose.