Is it okay to ask him out?

allboys111

I have been on 9 dates with this guy (1 and half month). It's been weird because we only hand out once a week and we hardly talk in between dates. And I know he's busy because he owns a business. We are 7 years apart. Is it okay to ask him to hang out with me?

I know it's such an immature question and that I should just ask him. But I just want other peoples opinion. Do you normally let guys keep asking you or do you also ask them for a date? And when do you start to feel comfortable to ask them on a date?

Of course it's OK. Especially after 9 dates I'm sure the guy will love having the pressure of having to plan everything off his shoulders. BTW, when you ask, you pay.

I always asked by at least the 3rd date.

Usually at around date 4 or so I stop counting and it all becomes organic.

Ofcourse you should ask him.

If I was him, I'd feel weird that you havent initiated anything in such a long time.

Are you going to still be counting 3 months from now and say "Oh we've been on 30 dates" hahaha its just ridiculous.

- You 2 can certainly hang-out, barring the idea that you 2 are doing some kinda speed dating thing, where you only see each other at 15 minutes at a time

Of course ask him and maybe try to initiate a bit of conversation between dates. Maybe I'm wrong, but I find it odd that you don't speak often between dates.

If I had asked you on 9 dates, and you hadn't asked me on one yet, I would be worrying. Well not so much worrying, but assuming your interest level is low, and reducing my interest accordingly.

So yes, go for it, show him you're interested and prepared to put in 50% effort.

• Like 1

Of course it's alright to ask him. I do not understand why, in a post-feminist society, women are still averse to asking men for dates. Someone explain this to me.

If I had asked you on 9 dates, and you hadn't asked me on one yet, I would be worrying. Well not so much worrying, but assuming your interest level is low, and reducing my interest accordingly.

So yes, go for it, show him you're interested and prepared to put in 50% effort.

Mutual opinions.