OLD meet and now things are very slow

jimbeck

I had an OLD meet last week. Prior to meeting we were exchanging about ten messages a day. We talked on the phone once for an hour. Then we had what seem to be the best meet that I have had from my fairly new OLD experience.

Even though she had new photos on her page, she wasn't as attractive as her photos suggested but she was still pretty. We had much better chemistry in person than we did online or on the phone. We both agree it was a good meet but in the days that have followed her actions are showing otherwise.

Shortly after the meet, I asked her why she was against going to the gym. For some reason she thought I was being spiteful and she ended up blocking me. A few days after she rescinded her block on me. I was knocked on her page listing but I was able to send a message and she said that she thought I was trying to cause an issue about her weight even though she's fairly skinny. She posted back saying that she was going to add me back to her page but now the whole thing seems to be more trouble than what is worth.

How can I transition my communication with her so I don't have to use the webpage? Should she know after one meet if she has a connection with me?

You were being effin stupid, is what you were. Not spiteful. A lot of women are severely conscious about anything weight or body-image related. And here you go commenting on why she doesn't go to the gym. Party foul of the highest order. You screwed the pooch on this one. Move on.

• Like 1

You seem clueless. For future reference NEVER EVER mention a woman's weight or anything even CLOSE to that subject! Move on this one is DONE!

How can I transition my communication with her so I don't have to use the webpage? Should she know after one meet if she has a connection with me?

I really wouldn't worry about this element.

She's not interested.

A few tips for next time.

Don't send so many messages on the dating site. 10 per day? After 10 you should have a phone number.

When you get a phone number, call up briefly (not an hour!) to arrange a meeting for a few days time (a week max). No need to send any more messages after the meeting is arranged, except maybe a confirmation the day before.

After the meeting don't use the dating site any more. Use the phone. Every time you send her a dating site message she has to log onto the site, and when she's there she will be messaging others.

Yeah, don't criticize people's gym habits!

This blocking/unblocking seems like an immature game. I would move on.

• Like 1