Older women hitting on me?

iDrumKing

So I feel weird posting this... but here goes. Sorry for the length.

I had 3 hours before my next class and figured that I'd go sit down in a coffee shop in my town to study a bit. Upon doing so an older women to my left began making sounds of frustration because of a tablet that she purchased and had trouble understanding. She apologized for bothering me, but I said that it was okay and I'd be happy to help her for a moment. Well....

Either she was acting or she truly had no idea about electronics. What started with me trying to help her with her tablet, ended up with me helping her to find a computer for her. During this interaction we talked about how she's 31 now used to work at Hooters, had a kid, and is now divorced. How those topics came up, I don't remember.

She went out to her car to grab something and came back sitting even closer to me, leaning in to see what I was doing on my computer, brushing up against my hand or arm every now and then. She asked how old I was. I responded with 21 years old and her reply was; "you're just a baby." Why did she even ask???

Anyways she said that wish she ran into me before purchasing anything and that I should go over to her place and help her with her computer, followed with a quick "or we can meet somewhere in public.." Now I don't know why but she added that her house was really nice... why that would add weight to the conversation... I don't know.

Upon leaving she gave me her number and constantly reminded me to contact her to "help her" with her computer.

So I never have these types of interaction with a 31 year old women so I have no clue whether she was hitting on me or I'm reading too much into it....

Opinions....?

• Like 1
  • Author
hahaha really you have no clue?

So why are you posting here then?

No I don't have a clue... which is why I'm posting.. Like I said I read into thing too much sometimes and maybe I could get an outside opinion. It's not everyday when an older women speaks to me so maybe someone else has experience.

Does that bother you?

No I don't have a clue... which is why I'm posting.. Like I said I read into thing too much sometimes and maybe I could get an outside opinion. It's not everyday when an older women speaks to me so maybe someone else has experience.

Does that bother you?

There's no way to know dude. She's either interested in you romantically or just using you cause you're more tech savvy than she is. It's a toss up, you just have to go and find out.

• Like 2

Best way is to find out is to use that number my friend.

Keep it non committal and upbeat, text don't call, but don't sound submissive.

Like...

Still feeling frustrated with the tablet? Want a hand with it?

Then tell us what she says.

Are you hot? If so she probably is a lil interested but sounding you out.

Was she hot?

• Like 2

Definitely interested lol. I would not invite a stranger I just met to my house to "help me" with my computer lol you can do that anywhere.

Hehe, I'm 30 and recently I've found 18-20 year olds really cute/hot, makes me think I should have propositioned more obviously like this woman haha.

• Like 3

Last time I was asked over to a female "friend's" house to fix her computer we got to work on other issues first. If she's inviting you to her place you better take some condoms and be ready to do more than defrag her hard drive if you know what I mean.

• Like 2
So I never have these types of interaction with a 31 year old women so I have no clue whether she was hitting on me or I'm reading too much into it....

Opinions....?

IME, women don't interact with random strangers and hand out contact information without a plan.

So, it's either worker baby or romance/sex baby. Take your pick. What's in her mind is unknown. If you want to fix her computer, do that. If you want to have sex, do that. If you want to do both, do that. Life is about choices. You're both adults. Life is to be lived.

• Like 1

Yeah, she likes you. She found you cute. Roll with it, man. 31 is not old. You know a lot of those hot actresses in TV & Movies that you'd like to bang? Yeah, late 20s, early 30s -- it's not old at all.

Just notably older than you. But she'd like some nice warm, young "fun worm" to burrow in her. Roll with it, man!

• Like 1
  • Author
IME, women don't interact with random strangers and hand out contact information without a plan.

So, it's either worker baby or romance/sex baby. Take your pick. What's in her mind is unknown. If you want to fix her computer, do that. If you want to have sex, do that. If you want to do both, do that. Life is about choices. You're both adults. Life is to be lived.

Wow lol. I hear you. So you wouldn't think it'd be taboo if something were to happen?

A 10 year age gaps are something I've never dipped my toes into.

So I'm nervous in a sense. Like I said I would hate to read things wrong, throw in a flirtatious comment, and have her run me out of the house while she loads her shotgun lol.

With more direct action, you're more time efficient. Sure, if she gets a couple rounds off before you're out the door, that's an answer and that's a good thing; you can then dig the pellets out of your butt and move on to other pursuits instead of dancing around this one in perpetuity.

So I feel weird posting this... but here goes. Sorry for the length.

I had 3 hours before my next class and figured that I'd go sit down in a coffee shop in my town to study a bit. Upon doing so an older women to my left began making sounds of frustration because of a tablet that she purchased and had trouble understanding. She apologized for bothering me, but I said that it was okay and I'd be happy to help her for a moment. Well....

Either she was acting or she truly had no idea about electronics. What started with me trying to help her with her tablet, ended up with me helping her to find a computer for her. During this interaction we talked about how she's 31 now used to work at Hooters, had a kid, and is now divorced. How those topics came up, I don't remember.

She went out to her car to grab something and came back sitting even closer to me, leaning in to see what I was doing on my computer, brushing up against my hand or arm every now and then. She asked how old I was. I responded with 21 years old and her reply was; "you're just a baby." Why did she even ask???

Anyways she said that wish she ran into me before purchasing anything and that I should go over to her place and help her with her computer, followed with a quick "or we can meet somewhere in public.." Now I don't know why but she added that her house was really nice... why that would add weight to the conversation... I don't know.

Upon leaving she gave me her number and constantly reminded me to contact her to "help her" with her computer.

Opinions....?

I have an opinion a..stop twisting your nipples around and grow some testicles

...During this interaction we talked about how she's 31 now used to work at Hooters, had a kid, and is now divorced.... went out to her car to grab something and came back sitting even closer to me... brushing up against my hand or arm every now and then. ...she said that wish she ran into me before purchasing anything and that I should go over to her place and help her with her computer, followed with a quick "or we can meet somewhere in public.." ... she gave me her number and constantly reminded me to contact her to "help her" with her computer.

Woman has a kid and is a single mom probably with a douche ex-husband who rarely takes he kids. Wants to lure you over to her house when the kids are out or sleeping and have you rock her world all day long.

Go over to her house and have some condoms "accidentally" fall our of your pocket when your reaching for your phone.

Then enjoy the ride. She'll take that bait.

I dipped my ahem (not toes) into an 18 year age gap a few months ago. (Me 37 she 19)

It was worth every minute of it. No regrets whatsoever.

• Like 1
Wow lol. I hear you. So you wouldn't think it'd be taboo if something were to happen?

So I'm nervous in a sense. Like I said I would hate to read things wrong, throw in a flirtatious comment, and have her run me out of the house while she loads her shotgun lol.

You'll love it. 21 year old guys and late twenties/early thirties chicks are the best fun combo eva.

Well the shotgun is why you gotta put out the line with the text and see if she wants to be reeled in sillyhair!

Edited by SugarAngel