should one ask out a girl you just met

lightningmirrorrock

lightningmirrorrock

just met a girl today who seems pretty cool. we exchanged a few convos on campus during a meeting. I asked for her # she gladly gave it. I left with my friends afterI the meeting we ran into each other again a little later I joked around saying you just can't keep away can you. She smiles and says apparently not. So should I go for it? I have no idea if she is single.

Edited by lightningmirrorrock

Of course! You've already done the hard part. Just say something like, "If your single I'd really like to take you to xx". There's only one way to find out. Go for it!

• Like 1
its cool. normally all girls I meet that I'm interested in end up flaking.

Then you're not asking enough girls out. If ALL are flaking, you're either weird in the extreme, or just not a large enough sample size.

Ask her out. If she says no, ask her if she's got any friends.

its cool. normally all girls I meet that I'm interested in end up flaking.

Go in with a positive attitude!

The only reason I suggest to say "if your single" is so it's not so awkward if she is taken. Regardless of how you do it, just go for it. Good luck!

• Author
lightningmirrorrock
Then you're not asking enough girls out. If ALL are flaking, you're either weird in the extreme, or just not a large enough sample size.

Ask her out. If she says no, ask her if she's got any friends.

I'm weird in a fun way is what most friends say because usually I'm unpredictable. I don't normally ask girls out because I usually pussy out or find out they are already in a relationship and the ones I do ask out say yes then blow me off.

Who gives a **** if they are in a relationship? If that relationship is strong, they will shut you down. If not.....

Don't live your life in fear. What are you afraid of?

NO? NO, I WON'T GO OUT WITH YOU, YOU CLIT-FOR-A-DICK-PUSSY-MAN.

Nobody will say that to you. I once asked a girl out for 30 days, once a day. On the 5th day, I gave her a calendar with the 30th day marked. I knew she wouldn't go out with me, but she became a pretty good friend, and I dated her sister, and many of her friends.

Don't be afraid. If you're clever and a little brave, a lot of good women are in store for you. Or, you can be like my friends Mike and Dave, and wonder why girls aren't interested in them. Boo-hoo.

• Author
lightningmirrorrock
Go in with a positive attitude!

The only reason I suggest to say "if your single" is so it's not so awkward if she is taken. Regardless of how you do it, just go for it. Good luck!

I understand about the awkwardness but still its kind of ehh for me to ask idk thats just me. yea Ik Thanks!!! I would ask my friend if shes single but I don't want to because knowing them they will make a fuss about it and just bother me.

• Author
lightningmirrorrock
Who gives a **** if they are in a relationship? If that relationship is strong, they will shut you down. If not.....

Don't live your life in fear. What are you afraid of?

Nobody will say that to you. I once asked a girl out for 30 days, once a day. On the 5th day, I gave her a calendar with the 30th day marked. I knew she wouldn't go out with me, but she became a pretty good friend, and I dated her sister, and many of her friends.

Don't be afraid. If you're clever and a little brave, a lot of good women are in store for you. Or, you can be like my friends Mike and Dave, and wonder why girls aren't interested in them. Boo-hoo.

hey man I get it as long as they don't have a ring on their finger who gives a fk. but damn sounds like you had a blast.

You got it friend. Like my friend Frankie Roosevelt said,

The only thing we have to fear is.... fear itself.

Girls are a blast. They love boys with a set of cojones. You'll notice that a bunch of your friends are afraid. If you act like you're not (even if you are), that will set you apart.

I learned that from my fraternity training. It works. Don't be an *******, but don't be afraid either. You'll love the results.

• Author
lightningmirrorrock
You got it friend. Like my friend Frankie Roosevelt said,

Girls are a blast. They love boys with a set of cojones. You'll notice that a bunch of your friends are afraid. If you act like you're not (even if you are), that will set you apart.

I learned that from my fraternity training. It works. Don't be an *******, but don't be afraid either. You'll love the results.

I just have to build up my confidence more its much better than what it was in highschool I couldn't even ask any girl out. At least I'm trying. I'm not asking enough girls out though I say I've only asked about 4 or 5 so far. Maybe its just the type of girls I'm meeting. I'm going to try to up my game and ask out one girl a week until I find one thats not a flake maybe then it will start becoming more natural to me.

• Like 2

I dont ask "are you single" either.

Because personally, I dont care.

- Im getting to know someone, and if we get to a romantic point, she'll divulge. that information to me

Only advice I have is, when you ask her to go out, Go out and do something that YOU like to do

I'm weird in a fun way is what most friends say because usually I'm unpredictable. I don't normally ask girls out because I usually pussy out or find out they are already in a relationship and the ones I do ask out say yes then blow me off.

One problem at a time. You're selling yourself short here. Do you know how many GROWN MATURE men WISH they had the guts to ask for a woman's number?! You saw someone you liked you asked for her number that's HUGE. Leave the negativity at home. People sense a negative self defeated vibe and it's NOT attractive. Look, if this girl thought you were some loser she wouldn't have given you her number.

• Author
lightningmirrorrock
One problem at a time. You're selling yourself short here. Do you know how many GROWN MATURE men WISH they had the guts to ask for a woman's number?! You saw someone you liked you asked for her number that's HUGE. Leave the negativity at home. People sense a negative self defeated vibe and it's NOT attractive. Look, if this girl thought you were some loser she wouldn't have given you her number.

yes I know stories about guys who regret never getting the number. You might be right she wouldn't have but remember there are girls who give it to you only because you asked they don't know how to say no so they just hand you the number. Then you send them a text and they never respond to you although you thought that there was mutual attraction there.

• Author
lightningmirrorrock
I dont ask "are you single" either.

Because personally, I dont care.

- Im getting to know someone, and if we get to a romantic point, she'll divulge. that information to me

Only advice I have is, when you ask her to go out, Go out and do something that YOU like to do

that sucks man. sh*t like that happens. I already have something in mind that I want to do with any girl I ask out for a first date.

yes I know stories about guys who regret never getting the number. You might be right she wouldn't have but remember there are girls who give it to you only because you asked they don't know how to say no so they just hand you the number. Then you send them a text and they never respond to you although you thought that there was mutual attraction there.

Well you can only take one step at a time and try to not be negative about it. Hopefully you'll have a date to plan soon.

• Author
lightningmirrorrock
Well you can only take one step at a time and try to not be negative about it. Hopefully you'll have a date to plan soon.

I try not to but thats what happens you never had a gf and is almost 22. I jst start to worry because this is new territory for me. I got into the dating scene pretty late. and my date plan involves going ice skating. hopefully I see her tomorrow.