Why does she randomly disappear...?

chillsup123

I'll make this simple. I'm just curious that's all.

1. We only see each there during family/friends parties (birthdays/celebrations/etc)

2. I'm more than a few years older than her.

3. Every time i come to these events i started noticing that she disappears. Someone else told me the same thing that whenever I'm by she just like goes in her room or whatever.

Like couple weeks ago I had to drop something off while there was a party going on. I dropped it off, wasn't really paying attention to the people, and she says hello to me smiling. I say hey back, grab something to eat, and chill for a bit. She... just disappears into her room or something. This other dude said she said she would be back in like 10 minutes or something but I was there for like 30 minutes and she still didn't come back.

Not sure if she like gets nervous or she likes me or what. Keep in mind shes still a teen.

(Before i came she was sitting with everybody else. When i came shes gone.)

She is polite toward you but if this is something she only does when you are around then she feels very uncomfortable around you.

Maybe she picks up a vibe from you in some way.

I would say she is definitely not interested.

She's smoking the baloney pony in the other room with her other boyfriend because she doesn't want him to meet you, and that's the only way to keep you two apart.

HIM: Who's that guy?

HER: (oh God!) Nobody. Hey, come here for a second.

HIM: Ohhhh!

HER: Uhulhhll

But you see... we talked before and we got along. Just weird. Whatever.

She is a teenager, you are 'more than a few years older than her'in your own words.

Maybe she has acquired a vibe that you might be interested in her for some reason?

It doesn't matter whether you have spoken or not. If she feels uncomfortable around you the best thing for her to do is to get away. It's human instinct.

It's best to just pay no mind to it.

I'll make this simple. I'm just curious that's all.

1. We only see each there during family/friends parties (birthdays/celebrations/etc)

2. I'm more than a few years older than her.

3. Every time i come to these events i started noticing that she disappears. Someone else told me the same thing that whenever I'm by she just like goes in her room or whatever.

Like couple weeks ago I had to drop something off while there was a party going on. I dropped it off, wasn't really paying attention to the people, and she says hello to me smiling. I say hey back, grab something to eat, and chill for a bit. She... just disappears into her room or something. This other dude said she said she would be back in like 10 minutes or something but I was there for like 30 minutes and she still didn't come back.

Not sure if she like gets nervous or she likes me or what. Keep in mind shes still a teen.

(Before i came she was sitting with everybody else. When i came shes gone.)

She thinks you're a creep. Leave her alone and find someone your own age.