He told me not to contact him anymore

Mizz Layta

We live 4 hours apart and been seeing each other on and off for few years.We connected since the day we met but the distance took its toll but we always get back in touch and meet each other whenever we can.

However,he recently lost his job and has been distance.He was planning to come to see me but he now doesn't have any money so I told him that I can send him money through Western Union for his ticket but he didn't respond to that then he stopped responding to my texts.

I started getting worried so I kept sending him numerous texts messages asking how he is and if he is okay to no avail.I then started calling him and he didn't answer.When I get no response from someone I care about I freak out so called him 11 times in row until the phone started ringing once and going to voice mail which means he was pressing the reject button.

To my horror,he sent me a text message that read ``Please don't contact me anymore``Please I need space``I then apologized for bothering him and told him that I just wanted to see how he is.He didn't respond after that .

I care about him allot and I feel comfortable behaving this way with him.I just feel like he should have told me from the start that he wanted space so I wouldn't have gotten worried that something had happened to him.

should I just forget about him ?

YES

Hon, how many full-blown rejection from a man do you need to understand he does not want to have anything to do with you any longer?

He doesn't have his life together. There are at least several million single guys who are more worthy of your time. Find one of them, and forget this loser.

Edited by oberkeat
Spelling

Yes, please let go of this man.

Even if he needed space and time, the respectful thing to do would have been to at least convey that to you. He didn't even do that instead chose to disappear and avoid you like the plague. What does that tell you?

Forget about this on-off, half assed semi whatever you have with him. If you want a relationship, there are men within distance of being present and emotionally available to you. Not this few years of a 4 hour away on and off.

• Like 2

He is no space to give you what you want and has told you explicitly to leave him alone...so yes, that's what you should do.

I know it doesn't feel good but you have to respect his wishes and it's been years of on and off so maybe you'll find that when you cut him off completely you'll find someone who can give you what you want without it being on and off.

His way of ending things with you is very poor.

But he has been clear he no longer wants to speak to you contacting him any further would be inappropriate.

Sorry for your hurt

Too bad that he cowarded out with you. Either he has too much on his plate, or he's got someone else - both?; either way I'd stop contacting him.

Don't contact him again.. that's what he said. And in the future never, ever offer to send a man $$$.. if he can't afford the time or cash to see you then drop him.

• Like 1

He's just being a biotch. He'll be back, but why waste YOUR time any further with him? Find someone close by who you can date, someone who has a job, someone who appreciates you.

He's been trying to let you down by basically saying it's not you, it's me with the money worries, but you kept clinging until he finally had to be brutal. He's done. You're done. Sorry if it hurts. But move on and you'll find someone who reciprocates.

Wanna bet he:

(1) Didn't lose his job

(2) Was using that as an excuse to create more distance

(3) Found someone closer he is truly interested in

(4) Will be back around eventually

Don't be there when he comes back around.

You're lucky he didn't just take your money, either.