So the date is on but what's my next move until I return?

Willis

I've been texting with this girl that I met at a club for about two weeks now. I am away and will be back in three-four weeks. I finally asked her out last week and she said yes.

That said, it's been a week and we haven't initiated convo or anything. From my point of view, I thought I'd give it a little break for some days because I kinda thought I knew where I stood. I mean I still think I know where I stand, but these six days have really messed with my head, because I can't wait to meet her and I don't want to overtext and some have been telling me that she might find someone else...

How should I text her for the next three-four weeks until the date? Any suggestions?

Whats up Willis. You got it tough my friend. Keeping a girl on the hook for 3-4 weeks without seeing her will be such a difficult challenge. But it is not impossible! I've done it myself in a very similar fashion, except I was at a wedding and she was a bridesmaid. Anyway, the way I did it is I would just call her 1-2 times a week, we'd talk at great length mostly because I kept her laughing. But I always ended the conversation I think that was very important. I believe that the phone call will create the most emotion, and by you ending it you will keep her wanting to talk with you again. When I finally met up with her again she was very excited, and well lets just say we didn't spend to much time at dinner... Good luck brother