Girl initiates french kiss meaning?

theguy1991

So my crush initiated a french kiss in the movies, does that mean she is totally into me already?

As I was not experienced, it didn't last long every time she initiated it. She got a little angry and felt cheated after the movie. After numerous prompt she said I sucked in kissing and should have done the initiation as I am a guy, but thats a fact that I am inexperienced!

While walking back home, I asked if she liked me and demanded her to say so verbally. She gave me french kiss but doesn't wish to say so verbally. WHY? I just wan assurance from her verbally.

You guys might me thinking I am such a fool. The thing is, she is currently going out with another guy which she knew 2months earlier than me and the guy initiated kiss. So I am a bit paranoid if she is just playing with me.

I think this girl I am dealing with is very confused with her feelings and doesn't want to hurt either of us(guys). How should I proceed to win her over?

Fist thing I think of french kissing is that there is strong sexual attraction. I would also just keep you mouth shut about your status. Make her be the one the move you to BF. You will save yourelf a lot of greif that way.

• Like 1
  • Author
Fist thing I think of french kissing is that there is strong sexual attraction. I would also just keep you mouth shut about your status. Make her be the one the move you to BF. You will save yourelf a lot of greif that way.

What status? I am single. She is the one that is currently seeing another guy.

I guess I misunderstood your status with her. I don't think you should pursue it. If you do. Know that she is loose enough to do it with someone else.

My first french kiss was at a pool party when I was in 10th grade. She was going out with someone too, and had obviously done this before. She put that tongue in my mouth, and I was like "WHOA! What is that?" but I liked it.

She could tell I was surprised, and we didn't french kiss again. We just kissed.

She was going out with somebody too, and the next time I saw her, she was with him. Oh well. The important takeaways from that experience:

1) I learned how to french kiss.

2) I remember her full name, even some 40 years later.

3) I remember her face, her eyes, her body, the bathing suit she wore, that part of the night in great detail. I can almost taste that kiss. <sigh>

That's it!

One small notch in your belt, one giant leap for you.

Try not to make too much out of it, and keep that great memory.

• Like 1

What's your guy's ages?

BTW, she is an idiot...

Without telling me your ages, I can tell she is clueless as to what a RL is about.

I kid you not, I was listening to my podcast and there was a lady who called in about sexual issues she was having and she actually married a virgin - while in her mid-20's.

Before she married him and after they got engaged, she figured that she wanted to put him on a test-drive, so they had sex. SHE had to initiate, and she admitted that the sex wasn't all that cuz he didn't know what he was doing - but did she shame him? No, cuz she would be an idiot to do that. The guy is a virgin for heaven's sake. So, the more they had sex, he got on board with the program and before you know it - he was the one taking initiative, doing risky/passionate stuff.

My point is, chicks in your age range lack maturity and are flakey, so don't take their bs with any grain of salt. If this chick had any sense, she could probably take this opportunity to have fun - as she teaches you the ropes ;) when it comes to kissing and other things.

Naa she doesnt like you.

She maybe physically attracted to you, but she's not attracted to you as a man, which might be difficult for you to understand.

Youre in luck though, because I dont think she's that much into the other guy either.

She's feeling you guys both out, and the bigger loser will, well... lose her, I hope no one else is in the mix, because you guys are both bad with women

So my crush initiated a french kiss in the movies, does that mean she is totally into me already?

As I was not experienced, it didn't last long every time she initiated it. She got a little angry and felt cheated after the movie. After numerous prompt she said I sucked in kissing and should have done the initiation as I am a guy, but thats a fact that I am inexperienced!

While walking back home, I asked if she liked me and demanded her to say so verbally. She gave me french kiss but doesn't wish to say so verbally. WHY? I just wan assurance from her verbally.

You guys might me thinking I am such a fool. The thing is, she is currently going out with another guy which she knew 2months earlier than me and the guy initiated kiss. So I am a bit paranoid if she is just playing with me.

I think this girl I am dealing with is very confused with her feelings and doesn't want to hurt either of us(guys). How should I proceed to win her over?

Hehehe

This girl is a manipulator. You can easily get this kind of girl in the sack as long as she feels she is accomplishing an objective.

Girls rarely initiate a kiss, especially if they have a "boyfriend", and even more rarely get angry because it didn't go the way they had hoped.

This girl is wanting to manipulate you, her BF and everyone around her.

My advice? Tell her you wont be sure she really likes you until she gives you a blowjob, seeing as she has a boyfriend and all. I bet she'll take the bait. Then tell her it sucked and she will be at your knees for more.

"demanded her to say so verbally".

I realize there's a language barrier here, but you won't get any girl acting like that.

She maybe physically attracted to you, but she's not attracted to you as a man, which might be difficult for you to understand.

I agree & will try to explain.

She is attracted to you. However, she is a forward take charge girl who wants an Alpha male because she is an Alpha female.

Ask her on another date & kiss her hello. Make a lot of decisions during the date: we're going to XYZ movie or restaurant. Take the initiative. Hold her hand. Put your arm around her etc. "steal" several kisses & initiate a make out session.

Do not expect a conversation about the status of your relationship. You might get that in a few months but right now she needs / wants more physical.

• Like 1
  • Author
Naa she doesnt like you.

Youre in luck though, because I dont think she's that much into the other guy either.

She's feeling you guys both out, and the bigger loser will, well... lose her, I hope no one else is in the mix, because you guys are both bad with women

What do you mean by physically? Hell no, I am skinny as ****.

Hehehe

This girl is a manipulator. You can easily get this kind of girl in the sack as long as she feels she is accomplishing an objective.

Girls rarely initiate a kiss, especially if they have a "boyfriend", and even more rarely get angry because it didn't go the way they had hoped.

This girl is wanting to manipulate you, her BF and everyone around her.

My advice? Tell her you wont be sure she really likes you until she gives you a blowjob, seeing as she has a boyfriend and all. I bet she'll take the bait. Then tell her it sucked and she will be at your knees for more.

We are Asian and both of us are virgins, so yeah directly demanding for a blowjob would be awkward.

She is attracted to you. However, she is a forward take charge girl who wants an Alpha male because she is an Alpha female.

Ask her on another date & kiss her hello. Make a lot of decisions during the date: we're going to XYZ movie or restaurant. Take the initiative. Hold her hand. Put your arm around her etc. "steal" several kisses & initiate a make out session.

Do not expect a conversation about the status of your relationship. You might get that in a few months but right now she needs / wants more physical.

I don't think she is an alpha female that is why I am shocked she initiated the kiss. I was just whispering to her while in the movies and she thought I wanted to kiss hahaha

Yes, I agree that more physical touch will definitely help. We do hold hands just not a lot of touching on her back.

Another thing that worries and confuses me is that why does she seems to want me to let go of her? Is this some sort of **** test to see if I liked her enough to not let her go?

Texting #1(Before we kissed)

Me: It hurts me that you are kissing the other guy

Her: Maybe you should try forgetting about me and chase after another girl.

Me: Why?

Her: It can't bring myself to hurt you. << This is such a contradiction >>

Whereas,

Texting #2

Her: Your kissing sucks.

Me: Yeah, so you want me to be experienced(as in kissed other girls before)? Maybe I should take some practical from other girls?

She will give a sad face while saying no and hold my arm tightly.

Edited by theguy1991

Since the rest of her behavior is childish & immature her pushing you away may very well be another "test" to see if you come running.

In the sense that she wants you to take more control & be more assertive she does want somebody more Alpha then you are currently being.

It was mean of her to criticize your kissing skills in a text. If she brings it up again when you are together get her to teach you what she likes.

• Like 1

Yeah, even though I still think she's an idiot, you gotta take charge of the situation. Next time practice kissing by watching TV or with a doll - I'm serious, cuz you gotta learn somewhere.

And, if she or some other chick criticizes you for your lack of experience, tell them that 'now since you found out that they've been around the block, you're gonna go to your doctor to get checked for STDs'....That oughta smack them back!!!:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Don't do that. There are too many girls in the world for you to have to do that.

Really?

Well, I'm not a guy and never had to "practice" with someone...I just started seeing guys (guess I'm a natural?...lol)

So, you think he could just walk up to a chick or friend chick and asked her to teach him?

• Author
Since the rest of her behavior is childish & immature her pushing you away may very well be another "test" to see if you come running.

In the sense that she wants you to take more control & be more assertive she does want somebody more Alpha then you are currently being.

It was mean of her to criticize your kissing skills in a text. If she brings it up again when you are together get her to teach you what she likes.

Actually no, she didn't say that through text, my mistake. She said I wasn't a good kisser after the movies. And yes I did tell her to guide me cheekily

Really?

Well, I'm not a guy and never had to "practice" with someone...I just started seeing guys (guess I'm a natural?...lol)

So, you think he could just walk up to a chick or friend chick and asked her to teach him?

Unless he is Quasimodo or something, I think yes, he can meet girls that will kiss him, and he'll get the hang of it pretty quickly. It ain't rocket science.

Besides, kissing is 70% organic chemistry. You are exchanging chemicals with your kissing partner to see if your actual chemistry is compatible... when it isn't, you don't enjoy, no matter how good the technique is. For the rest of it, there's nothing like experience. And who is to say she is actually a good kisser, or even a competent judge? We don't know.

Plus, it always feels a little weird when people don't kiss the same way we do. Sometimes it feels like they are better, sometimes worse. Kiss enough people, and you'll find a style that suits most. I remember one girl who said, "Oh, you kiss just like me." It was true, and it was nice kissing her because our styles were very similar. Plus, she tasted like hot cinnamon behind the ears. mmmmm

Edited by mightycpa
  • Author

I think I am letting this girl go. During our last date I mentioned that we should hang out to study and catch a movie(she suggested earlier this week) on this Sunday. She didn't really gave an answer to it just said that it's should be OK if nothing important corps up.

It's been 36hr since we last texted and we usually text daily. So it's a bit awkward now. The last text was from her as we bid the night off.

Is she just waiting for me to intitate? I don't wan to appear too needy which I already did before and want to change that.