Is there a criteria for being undateable

mikethemechanic

mikethemechanic

It is said that there exists a criterium that makes people undateable. What is your rules that would disqualify someone from dating you?

Being a carrier of Ebola or Typhoid.

Having been convicted of murder.

Being a pedophile.

Not having any teeth.

• Like 4

^ But hepatitis B is OK Carrie? :)

Being married to someone else.

Had a sex change operation.

Enjoys being mean to cute animals.

What about non-cute animals? -.-

And if no one else is going to say it: unattractiveness, stupidity and codependency about sum it up.

• Like 1

Junkies

Alcoholics

Anger Issues

Insecurities

Crazy religious people (Not implying religion is a bad thing)

People with a potty mouth.

Texters

People that sag in there pants or shorts.

BJP come on now.. I have a flat bum. It does not matter how tight my belt or jeans are they fall down.

Insecure people. You will never be able to keep them happy. These people have a black hole inside of them. They crave endless attention. You wont be able to give it and eventually they will look out side your relationship for it.

Dishonesty, you can't trust someone who is dishonest, decietful and secretive.

Loyalty issues.

People who constantly text. Friends only text so much.

Boundary issues. If they show they have a difficult time putting up boundaries in relationships with family and friends.

A lack of respect for other people relationships. Example being sexual with a friends SO or the like.

Flakyness and general lack of respect towards me.

Rudeness.

Overly critical.

Now, DorkVader, wearing baggy pants only makes a flat butt look flatter. Perhaps a well fitted pleated trouser is going to work better than a jean, but overall, baggy pants are just a losing proposition. It just plays hell with the profile and with it comes the connotation that you are underemployed. I know you don't want or deserve that.

• Like 1

No. There is not one single criteria that makes a conscious person undateable. Richard Ramirez was married. Members of ISIS are married. Raider fans. Republicans. (:laugh:)

I guess being brain dead could make you undateable.

• Like 2
  • Author
mikethemechanic
BJP come on now.. I have a flat bum. It does not matter how tight my belt or jeans are they fall down.

Insecure people. You will never be able to keep them happy. These people have a black hole inside of them. They crave endless attention. You wont be able to give it and eventually they will look out side your relationship for it.

Dishonesty, you can't trust someone who is dishonest, decietful and secretive.

Loyalty issues.

People who constantly text. Friends only text so much.

Boundary issues. If they show they have a difficult time putting up boundaries in relationships with family and friends.

A lack of respect for other people relationships. Example being sexual with a friends SO or the like.

Flakyness and general lack of respect towards me.

Rudeness.

Overly critical.

People who text constantly exactly because it's damn near impossible to get to know a texter.

Cruelty to animals is a biggie which includes teasing animals.

Bad grammar and broken English.

Bringing a conversation to a halt or switching topics.

Deep resent for your exes, always complaining about them and their nuances.

Being a spineless push over who would rather fly away than fight.

Insecurity always asking if your doing it right or not accomplishing a goal because of insecurity.

Cowards

They aren't kind; disrespectful to service industry folks.

Take themselves too seriously (confidence is good; arrogance is not)

Have no passion or hobbies

Don't want pets (they don't dislike animals but don't want any)

Cheated on last SO

Whinny (although I have rarely run into that in real life)

Doesn't accept me for me

Bad finances (there is a difference between bad luck and bad management...I dated a guy that was bankrupt with 4 kids...sometimes I brought the groceries...no issue at all as the story was solid. Truth be told he is now a great success in his area of work and makes a very soild 6 figures.)

Looks wise....pretty much dealt with my least favorite (back hair...sorry gents...women may tolerate it or maybe are indifferent but I'd say only 1% goes looking for it) so bad teeth are tops (but that can be fixed).

Bald (I really like hair on heads...its a turn on)

Obese (I just wouldn't have any physical attraction)

• Like 1
Now, DorkVader, wearing baggy pants only makes a flat butt look flatter. Perhaps a well fitted pleated trouser is going to work better than a jean, but overall, baggy pants are just a losing proposition. It just plays hell with the profile and with it comes the connotation that you are underemployed. I know you don't want or deserve that.

Buahahah. I don't wear baggy pants. They typically fairly tight fitting.. I get them so tight in the waist that I break the buttons and/or my legs go numb. But they still fall down. I'm a 33 but I buy 32's and 31's.

If you never leave the house then you're pretty much undateable. After all, you're not putting yourself in situations where others can notice you. And if people don't know that you exist, then it's kinda hard for you to date.

• Like 1
  • Author
mikethemechanic

Boring people write things down.

Boring people have calculators for planing their lives.

Boring people have the paradox of choice because they're afraid of making the wrong choice.

Boring women have a mental energy pool after they've decided what to wear and what lipstick to put on, what colour for their nails or how to do their hair they are drained and incapable of any communication and relationship.

Boring people don't have A stop button it's just go go.

Boring people are over questioning and analyzing everything they have a need to know personality.

Boring girls don't touch guys.

Boring men are either dicks or pussies.

Edited by mikethemechanic