!!!i'm getting married!!!

bobsmith76

Tomorrow is my once in every 3 months 1st date and i've got a real strong feeling about this one!!! We haven't spoken yet and we barely communicated through email but i just have that sense that this is it and that we're getting married!!! 37 years old, never been in love and never gotten to the 2nd date with an american woman even though i'm american born myself!!! (i had two relationships in italy and three relationships and jordan) but still my love-life in my home country had been pathetically sad but no more!!! Tomorrow everything is going to change!!! I'm going to fall in love and my pathetic loneliness will be a thing of the past!!! I can feel it!!!

• Like 2

With that kind of attitude, no wonder you have such a rough time.

Thats an over-emotional woman-like attitude.

This may seem harsh right now, but take this constructively: Straight women dont like to date other women

• Like 3
We haven't spoken yet and we barely communicated through email

Yeah, right... You are going to marry someone you haven't even spoken yet and don't know.

Oh goodie - let's see how long this one lasts.

• Like 1

This dude is a dating nightmare. I could imagine accidentally going on a date with him and being so ****ing creeped out that I end up faking my own death just to escape.

• Like 5