So my friends boyfriend is on Match.com and he denies it's him?

adrian77

He was active twice a week and updated it a few times. We told her and she confronted him on it. And he said it wasn't him. It's Match updating it or someone who doesn't want them to be together. He said he wouldn't even know how to access his Profile. Yet about and hour after she confronted him on it, the profile was gone. He said he called Match and they took it down. They aren't just going to take down a profile without knowing what he is saying is true? He would have had to know how to access it and delete it correct?

If I was told I was seen on a dating website while I perfectly know I don't have a profile up I would ask them to show me. I would want to see with my own eyes that there is a profile up there with my face on it.

His reaction is the one of a liar.

I called once to have my profile shut down, I had problem doing it myself, all they required was the email I used to open the account.

• Like 7

That's a good one! The excuses these men come up with after being caught on dating dates while in relationships are hilarious. The sad part is the women 9 out of ten times will believe them and keep dating them.

• Like 1
He said they told him when it was updated and then canceled the profile.

As above poster stated, Match doesn't work that way. That's actually a really lame excuse on his part. Time for her to find someone else!

Can you explain how it works and how he is full of crap so I can give her the info?

Why? You're wasting your time. These women always stay.

Why doesn't she call Match.com herself and ask if it's something they'd do in the time frame he's talking about?

Also, it's just a matter of time before he has another profile this time without a picture.

He was active twice a week and updated it a few times. We told her and she confronted him on it. And he said it wasn't him. It's Match updating it or someone who doesn't want them to be together. He said he wouldn't even know how to access his Profile. Yet about and hour after she confronted him on it, the profile was gone. He said he called Match and they took it down. They aren't just going to take down a profile without knowing what he is saying is true? He would have had to know how to access it and delete it correct?

So If I get this correct

You are trying to say

that men

now let me sit down so I get it right

men are liars?

come on now - say it is not so

• Like 2
  • Author

Well he said he had to give his Email and dob and they were able to tell him what was updated and when and then took it down for him since he said he wasn't updating it and wouldn't even know how to get on it. So that sounds like BS? The guy is 45 as well.

• Author

Also my friend set up a fake profile and messaged him and it showed he viewed the profile but never read the emails? Does that mean he didn't have a paying account?

So while he had a profile he was checking the ladies sending him messages BUT he denies having a profile at all ? How interesting.

I woudl just drop it. Here is what will happen. You will basically be able to prove that your friend's bf is lying and she will stay with him anyway and it will make your relationship with your friend awkward. I would stay out of it, not really your business.

• Like 2
  • Author

What I don't get is why does he act so into her, and tell her someone is trying hard to ruin their relationship if he was actively searching for someone else?

QUOTE=adrian77;5881446]What I don't get is why does he act so into her, and tell her someone is trying hard to ruin their relationship if he was actively searching for someone else?

That is a million dollar question. All I know is that some people have perfected manipulation to a new art :(

What I don't get is why does he act so into her, and tell her someone is trying hard to ruin their relationship if he was actively searching for someone else?

Do you expect him to be honest? He's a deceitful person. These guys tell these women ANYTHING and they believe it. You already did your part and I bet she stayed. She could catch him with another woman with her own eyes and she'll probably stay. I'm sure she has a boatload of red flags about this guy. She isn't worried why should you.

Is your friend concerned about further proving it or does she believe him?

I know you're concerned and definitely if she asks for help you should assist, but if your friend isn't concerned or feels content with his answer, I'd just leave it be, as it's her relationship and other people cannot be more invested in it than her.

So if she isn't on top of figuring it out, then I'd leave it alone and have her learn on her own.

• Like 1

Because he wants to continue getting sex from her, but would like some sex from other girls too.

It's really not a mystery.

• Like 1