I like her and much . I need some insight and on the situation.

Markov23

So I've been seeing this woman for the past 3 weeks. We get along so great. She's very beautiful and attractive. Yet at the same time she's intelligent and smart, we have many good conversations that I won't be able to have with younger women. I'm 26 and she just turned 39, she's got 4 kids. Now during these 3 weeks we've been seeing each other I've kissed her about 5 times. But here's is the problem, i remember the second time I met her I asked if she's single and she said she's been "seeing" someone. He's a scrub in the navy. Im an airforce pilot. Things are so smooth between us, haha if can get a room on one of our hangouts she'd probably have sex with me. I mean that's how smooth it is between us that when I iniciated the kisses it's like mr.scrub doesn't exist. I call her my tigress since she's leo, she calls me mr.ram since I'm an aries. I don't know what to do about this navy guy. She go to work on weekends to San Diego for work and see him. That kinda angers me. We both live in OC. What should I do boys? I need help. Give me advice that'll help me win this woman, or atleast how should I play it. Please don't criticize.

Edited by Markov23
Title

Put your foot down. Tell her you want her for yourself and sorry but while she is dating you you don't want her seeing other men the same way as you will not be seeing other women.

If she doesn't agree say good bye, break contact and keep your head high.

• Like 1
  • Author

Yes I agree 100%. At first I wanted to be in her pants just sex nothing else. Then I started to fall for her and her personality. I've dated many young women and they are such a turn off. A younger woman won't appreciate me being a gentlemen while an older woman will understand it. I think I am her chewing toy. It's not the I want older women phase I've always had a thing for older women haha. How should I step my heels down on this one?

Whoa there, Maverick.

You're just gonna have to get Charlie on the same page. Tell her scrub man has to go. Then make sure you've got her in the right place, at the right time, with the right song on the juke box.

Report back when mission accomplished.

• Author
Whoa there, Maverick.

You're just gonna have to get Charlie on the same page. Tell her scrub man has to go. Then make sure you've got her in the right place, at the right time, with the right song on the juke box.

Report back when mission accomplished.

I'm trying to get her there. We can text mostly because she's so busy. Her texts are becoming less frequent what does that mean?

I'm trying to get her there. We can text mostly because she's so busy. Her texts are becoming less frequent what does that mean?

She's lost that loving feeling. (Okay, sorry, I had to, Mav)

She might be having second thoughts about cheating on her scrub. Give her time to sort it out. Less pressure and guilt on you if she opts to dump him first.

Don't be 'that guy'.

• Author
She's lost that loving feeling. (Okay, sorry, I had to, Mav)

She might be having second thoughts about cheating on her scrub. Give her time to sort it out. Less pressure and guilt on you if she opts to dump him first.

Don't be 'that guy'.

Hold on hold on. So she's lost the love for me? Look just text me okay boys. My number is 949 870 7657. Midwest you have the best advice brother.

Just remember I'm a noob to all this.

You two aren't dating, so what she does with someone else is none of your business.

You should be doing the same thing. Play it cool and if the attraction is there, then she'll pick you.

If not, go onto the next girl.

• Author
You two aren't dating, so what she does with someone else is none of your business.

You should be doing the same thing. Play it cool and if the attraction is there, then she'll pick you.

If not, go onto the next girl.

Attraction is there. It's always there. Just sometimes

I'm not so sure. Yes I'm talking to other women at the moment. So I don't have onenitice but I treat them all the same.

Hold on hold on. So she's lost the love for me? Look just text me okay boys. My number is 949 870 7657. Midwest you have the best advice brother.

Just remember I'm a noob to all this.

I appreciate the nod, Mav, but I'm not a brother. Sorry to disappoint. I'm not gonna text you, all I can do is repeat what I said. Let her sort it out in her own head. If she wants you over scrub dude, she'll make that decision.

Don't be that guy (said again for emphasis).

As for she's lost her love, it was a song reference. You've lost that loving feeling? Maverick? Charlie, the older woman, his flight instructor? ;)

• Author
I appreciate the nod, Mav, but I'm not a brother. Sorry to disappoint. I'm not gonna text you, all I can do is repeat what I said. Let her sort it out in her own head. If she wants you over scrub dude, she'll make that decision.

Don't be that guy (said again for emphasis).

As for she's lost her love, it was a song reference. You've lost that loving feeling? Maverick? Charlie, the older woman, his flight instructor? ;)

I apologize Midwest this stuff makes me go so crazy. I wish I I was one of the insensitive non caring men.

I apologize Midwest this stuff makes me go so crazy. I wish I I was one of the insensitive non caring men.

Don't lose that quality. You'll find someone who appreciates it!

• Author

I have good news. We hungout and I got to have a good session with her. Now I'm looking forward to hittin it. She's down forsure. I'm very happy with the progress. Thank you all for your support I'll let you know how the sex went haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

She seems rather lost now. She did say she cares for me and likes me a lot. But she has the guilt trip of the other guy. How do I get her past the guilt trip to you know what. Whenever after a good makeout I reach down to eat her up she makes some dumb excuse up. I say its time I hit it. She won't let me eat her at all!

Edited by Markov23
Full reasoning
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I got to her boys. Thank you so much you guys! The sex and love

is amazing it was worth the fight!!!

I got to her boys. Thank you so much you guys! The sex and love

is amazing it was worth the fight!!!

OMG, I just had to laugh ^^...

Sex and love?

Boy, I gotta give these old women with kids a hand...they "do" have some skills when it comes to dealing with guys - I need to sign up for a class and learn something cuz I'm tired of being single.