This girl always agrees to go somewhere with me but...

Hugo112211

I've went to go eat/hangout with this girl three times already. I can tell she is interested in me but whenever we hangout it's never just us two. A mutual friend we both know and trust always comes with us. However, I did specify once if we can both hangout alone. She said "ok but thats awkward". I asked her why it was awkward and thank god. She said it is awkward because I don't talk much. I plan on revealing my feelings for her pretty soon and asking her out. Does it seem she is interested?

Nope. Sounds like she has already put you in the FriendZone if she insists on always bringing someone with her.

• Like 9
  • Author
Nope. Sounds like she has already put you in the FriendZone if she insists on always bringing someone with her.

What if shes shy? Wouldnt it make sense to bring a talkative person to light things up between 2 shy people?

• Author
No. If she says it would be awkward to be alone with you, it means she isn't interested. How old are you guys?

High school age. 18. She said it would be awkward because she noticed I dont talk much whenever we hangout. Sadly, this is true. I dont talk a lot because of mild shyness

Supernatural

You're friendzoned.

You're that guy who is there, that doesn't say much. Just part of the group guy. That guy who is a little awkward in her eyes and she doesn't find you attractive because you don't have the confidence to show your true personality.

• Like 1

She's not comfortable being around you that means it's not a match. If a girl has an interest, she will not let anything get in her way, not even her shyness or yours. When they make excuses that's a no brainer they are not interested.

Trust me at that age if she was interested in you she will absolutely do anything possible to be alone with you. She will ditch her friends, she will skip work, school, call in sick. If she was interested she will find a way to be alone with you.

If you still insist on doing the group thing. When you are out show that you are not interested in her anymore but every once in a while show eye contact and then glance away(don't creep her out) don't talk to her about anything, just do eye contact(you need to be dressed real nice and sharp when you are doing this)

give her mixed signals, dont call, dont text, dont show interest, keep her wondering. dont try and make her jealous,

Just confuse her, when you are in a group show that you are confident, dont be loud, dont act like a child, act like a man, dress nice, smell nice, talk little and show eye contact and glance away.

After you do this for about 4-5 group settings trust me if she is even the slightest interested in you she will call you and ask you out to be alone with her. You need not do thing she will do it for you.;)

• Like 1
  • Author
She's not comfortable being around you that means it's not a match. If a girl has an interest, she will not let anything get in her way, not even her shyness or yours. When they make excuses that's a no brainer they are not interested.

What if she's only shy when it comes to romantic stuff or crushes?

• Author
Trust me at that age if she was interested in you she will absolutely do anything possible to be alone with you. She will ditch her friends, she will skip work, school, call in sick. If she was interested she will find a way to be alone with you.

If you still insist on doing the group thing. When you are out show that you are not interested in her anymore but every once in a while show eye contact and then glance away(don't creep her out) don't talk to her about anything, just do eye contact(you need to be dressed real nice and sharp when you are doing this)

give her mixed signals, dont call, dont text, dont show interest, keep her wondering. dont try and make her jealous,

Just confuse her, when you are in a group show that you are confident, dont be loud, dont act like a child, act like a man, dress nice, smell nice, talk little and show eye contact and glance away.

After you do this for about 4-5 group settings trust me if she is even the slightest interested in you she will call you and ask you out to be alone with her. You need not do thing she will do it for you.;)

Ok thanks for your advice. I also meant to add that even though we hangout in a 3 person group (me, her, and our friend), she seems to flirt a lot with me verbally and physically. She would always tease me, touch my arm, etc. I know I can't be in the friendzone because she never says anything that might lead me to dislike her romantically. She never talks about "girl stuff" even though our third wheel friend is a girl. I have even ended up buying her candy once.

If she flirts with you show interest. Don't be scared of showing that you are interest in her.

Try to build sexual tension with her when she is in a group setting, That is why i said earlier to make eye contact briefly then glance away.

Also you are not in a group setting. A group setting is like 5-6 people.

She feels uncomfortable going out with you alone that is why she always brings her friend.

I know I can't be in the friendzone because she never says anything that might lead me to dislike her romantically.

I can't emphasize enough how wrong I believe you are on this.

A girl - or any person - does not have to say something to get another to discount their feelings. The mere fact that she won't see you alone is all you need.

She never talks about "girl stuff" even though our third wheel friend is a girl. I have even ended up buying her candy once.

A lot of girls don't talk "girl stuff."

You are grasping at straws...

• Like 1

It's fine to go out in groups initially to get to know each other and see if there is an interest there.

If there is an interest a girl will go out with you alone without her bodyguards. if she won't meet with just the two of you (assuming it is a public date and not coming to your bedroom alone late at night of course) then she is not interested in you romantically.

This is what a 'date' is. Ask her to do something with you. If she agrees then you spend some time together and do some things together and get to know each other more. If both parties enjoy it and believe that there is potential then another date can be planned and so on and so on.

If at some point one of them no longer wishes to continue, then it's over.

So very simple process here - ask her out, just the two of you.

If she agrees then do the date and see how it goes.

If she declines, then you have your answer.

Stop trying to speculate on whether she is or is not interested before you ask her out. Only her actions when you ask her will answer that. Don't be a pussy. ask her out.

• Author
If she flirts with you show interest. Don't be scared of showing that you are interest in her.

Try to build sexual tension with her when she is in a group setting, That is why i said earlier to make eye contact briefly then glance away.

Also you are not in a group setting. A group setting is like 5-6 people.

She feels uncomfortable going out with you alone that is why she always brings her friend.

The third wheeler is not only the girl's friend. She's my closest friend that is a girl too.

• Author
It's fine to go out in groups initially to get to know each other and see if there is an interest there.

If there is an interest a girl will go out with you alone without her bodyguards. if she won't meet with just the two of you (assuming it is a public date and not coming to your bedroom alone late at night of course) then she is not interested in you romantically.

This is what a 'date' is. Ask her to do something with you. If she agrees then you spend some time together and do some things together and get to know each other more. If both parties enjoy it and believe that there is potential then another date can be planned and so on and so on.

If at some point one of them no longer wishes to continue, then it's over.

So very simple process here - ask her out, just the two of you.

If she agrees then do the date and see how it goes.

If she declines, then you have your answer.

Stop trying to speculate on whether she is or is not interested before you ask her out. Only her actions when you ask her will answer that. Don't be a pussy. ask her out.

Well we only hung out 3 times. I intend to ask her out soon.

Well we only hung out 3 times. I intend to ask her out soon.

Did I misunderstand something? I thought you already asked her out and she said it would be awkward...

And the buying her candy thing? That sounds like something a 14-year old would do; be the adult, call her and invite her on a proper date.

What are you waiting for?

• Like 1
  • Author
Did I misunderstand something? I thought you already asked her out and she said it would be awkward...

And the buying her candy thing? That sounds like something a 14-year old would do; be the adult, call her and invite her on a proper date.

I think you did misunderstand. I didn't ask her out. That was when were planning to hangout again for the third time. She only said it would be awkward if only us two hung out because I don't talk much. I think if I fixed that and become more outgoing myself, she would agree to hangout alone with me. She still agreed to hangout with only us two though. However, I ended up inviting our mutual (female) friend because she is usually the one who starts up the conversations and gets both of us talking.

This is the reason why I dated older guys 19+ when I was in school.

However, I did specify once if we can both hangout alone. She said "ok but thats awkward". I asked her why it was awkward and thank god. She said it is awkward because I don't talk much. I plan on revealing my feelings for her pretty soon and asking her out. Does it seem she is interested?

Sorry buster, but she's not interested. That's why she hauled along this friend the first two times.

I think you did misunderstand. I didn't ask her out. That was when were planning to hangout again for the third time. She only said it would be awkward if only us two hung out because I don't talk much. I think if I fixed that and become more outgoing myself, she would agree to hangout alone with me. She still agreed to hangout with only us two though. However, I ended up inviting our mutual (female) friend because she is usually the one who starts up the conversations and gets both of us talking.

You're making a lot of excuses because you really want her to be interested in you. Rest assured that if she were genuinely attracted to you that female friend would miraculously have some unforseen conflict arise that prevented her serving as third wheel on these outings when you asked her. That friend is there to prevent things moving anywhere romantic.

With experience, you'll get a better handle on when to pursue, and when to realize the person is conveying her lack of interest in exploring anything romantic with you. It's a waste of time and effort to keep trying when the person is avoiding time alone with you.

Dude i thought she was her friend not yours as well. Bro she is not interested. Please don't take this the wrong way but you sound very young or inexperienced in dating. There will be so many other women in your life that you are going to look back at this and laugh.

If you are over 18 and want to gain more experience with women i recomend going out alone to nightclubs. Just you. no wing man, no friends, no chaperones. JUST YOU and start talking to woman. 8 of 10 times you will get rejected but practice make the crook.

• Like 1
  • Author
Dude i thought she was her friend not yours as well. Bro she is not interested. Please don't take this the wrong way but you sound very young or inexperienced in dating. There will be so many other women in your life that you are going to look back at this and laugh.

If you are over 18 and want to gain more experience with women i recomend going out alone to nightclubs. Just you. no wing man, no friends, no chaperones. JUST YOU and start talking to woman. 8 of 10 times you will get rejected but practice make the crook.

Wait I'm confused. If she was my friend as well, that makes her not interested?