Will he forget about me?

kayla1234

So this summer I met this guy. I'm 18 and a freshman in college, he's 20 and a junior in college. We met through a mutual friend and began texting and talking. We went out on a few dates, hung out at his house without anything sexual going on. About 3 weeks ago we did have sex and then the next day I went on vacation for a week. He texted me that night and the day after and then I didn't hear from him till the day he knew I would be back and we met up for coffee. I would visit him at work and bring him food and he'd come see me when i was working with coffee or something. I would get good morning and afternoon texts and we still hung out in person. Two days before I left for school we spent the night together just cuddling. He was the last person I saw before I left. Now I'm at school and so is he and I really miss him. A week or so ago he said we'd contact each other once a week but I just feel so stupid because I really fell for him but he's older with his own off campus apartment at a school 5 hours away. He doesn't have a car and mine is at home till I register it at my school. I had told him these things and he said not to worry, that we had a special bond and he'd be home for breaks and what not and mentioned possibly taking the bus up to come see me or vice versa. But I don't know. I just really like him and feel a real connection with him and don't want to loose what we had and have him forget about me. How do I stay in touch without seeming obsessive and how do I get over missing him so much?

I think you need to have a conversation on where you stand with him. From what you have told me, this is only a FWB and nothing more. I can't see him really committing himself to you when his only suggestion is to be in contact once a week. He is just leaving his options open just in case. He is in college, young and horny....now do you see where this going?

• Like 1
deathandtaxes

You're a freshman in college amidst an OCEAN of men and you're hung up on this one guy? Open your eyes! Get out there. Go on dates. All freshmen women have to do is SMILE at guys and they'll get plenty of attention.

Date others, and if he's still around, date him too. Don't limit yourself.

• Like 1

Just tell him that you hope you 2 can organize some stuff to see each other.

I know he'll be flattered,

Then get to organizing, it doesnt have to be very frequent, but he'll see that youre making an effort and he'll match you