She was making out with my girl-friend...what?

Grevensteiner

Grevensteiner

Well, to start somewhere, let me say that I met a girl a month ago. She's 19, I'm 21. We've been meeting alone for 2-3 weeks with no actions, I didn't initiate anything, she did not either, there was just a lot of touch.

Until a week ago when I tried to kiss her in the mouth at the end of the date and she turned her head.

A date later, I tried to kiss her again, with the same results. Actually we were having some beers that time, so I ended up touching her intimate pla...well, still, no sex or even, what's weird, kissing.

Same situation on the next date, no results at all. She was just too often saying that she's not drinking again. But drinking is not important here.

-------

Ok, how she behaves...she often talks on the phone with some guy, who was at her place last weekend. She talks about him, but sayd it's not anything serious when I asked her.

She talks like she wants to find me a girlfriend sometimes.

So it looks like friendzone, but she still keeps coming alone on the meetings, even though I always try to push things further.

------

Why am I writing this? Cause I was drinking with friends last night and she was with her girl-friend nearby, so we've met. She had some drinks but was sober, a lot of touching between us but no kissing.

And hey, suddenly she kisses my girl-friend who was there with us. Twice. For a couple of seconds.

Then I walked her home and got a kiss finally, but so what?

------

I have absolutely no idea what should I think about it. Or what should I do...I've never had similar situation to this, not even close. Should I no contact her, or keep trying and get more attached...?

It f*cking looks like she meets with two guys and makes out with girls in the meantime...

Help !

Supernatural

She sounds bored and likes attention. She is stringing you along. I would let her go - this girl is playing some games. It sounds frustrating and confusing.

• Like 2
  • Author
Grevensteiner

Yeah, that's right, she's bored and likes attention. Well, what can I do not to get "stringed along"? Is letting her go the only way?

I mean, you know, it's kind of hard to know that she meets with another dude on Sunday, or that she makes out with a girl, but I still wanna try again...where should I put the border - if that happenes -> let her go - here?

Edited by Grevensteiner

She's in party mode.

For her right now anything goes.

Take it as it is or walk, don't expect any commitment from her. Take it hour by hour.

• Like 2
bubbaganoosh

Got yourself a real winner friend. A game player and it's a game that you don't know how to play so my advice is move on and be done with it.

• Like 1

You got a kiss cause a few moments earlier the other girl turned her on.

She is not interested in you, I don't know why you think insisting will change anything, I think you insisted enough already. If it bothers you she's out with other guys then good reasons to stop hanging out with her.

• Like 1

Dude seriously, if she isn't willing to put out wtf why are you still hanging out with her? Stop bing a shlep and ditch this b itch, and find someone that will to let you bang her. Jeazzzzus what is with this generation.