how do you know if hes interested?

Ive been seeing a guy for maybe 7 weeks. I see him once a week on a weekend, if that, as he has recently been on holiday and this weekend hes away at a concert so I wont see him. We text maybe once every other day, and its always a little slow conversation. However when i'm with him we have such a laugh and its not awkward at all!

He recently split with his ex four months ago, and they were together 8 years and were childhood sweethearts! But she had had a 2 year affair with someone she worked with so they ended splitting up.

With me only seeing him once a week, and it going really slow, how do I work out if he actually likes me? Or how do I push a little more to see if he likes me? I've met his room mate and a couple of his friends. How do I know if im a rebound or whether he actually likes me?

Given his past of cheating flagrantly on his ex, then not sure why you care. They don't change overnight.

If you read the OP's post clearly, you would see that his ex cheated on the new guy.

OP, he might be interested but 4 months is not that long if he was with her for 8 years. He probably still thinks about her at some point every day.

Try batting your eyes a little and flirting with him. Then you'll see if he plays a long.

If you too are just cordial and platonic, i dont think you'll find out that way.

Also, ask him things about himself. Let him see that youre a caring person.

todreaminblue

you see him once a week, he texts you occasionally, you dont find it too awkward talking to him when you do see him which is just once a week....sounds friendly to me.....thats it..if you didnt have the texting occasionally its an acquaintance level...in my opinion anyway ....there are no true signs that he likes you anymore than a friend...........deb