She's not responding...

steelgator

So there's this girl I've been talking to and she told me she's shy around guys she likes.

1. It took me alot of persistence to get her out for a date but I did and she said she had a good time and we kissed. We usually text every night for a couple hours nonstop.

2. A few days ago she stopped responding to my texts but sometimes she doesn't get them so I gave her a call and no answer.

3. So I waited 3 days with no contact and then I told her if I did something wrong I'm sorry but that I think she's a really cool girl to talk to and fun but good luck in finding someone for her.

4.She lives 45 minutes away so i can't confront her in person. This is killing me I don't know what to do

When a girl likes you, she will open her schedule to you. She will respond happily shy or not to you. This girl, you're trying to pull water from a rock. Yet your mind has fixated on her. Pull yourself away! Meet new woman!

• Like 3

Well, you've called and you've texted and she is ignoring.

Time to step back and let go. She's probably lost interest.

• Like 1

You have not done anything wrong. She is not interested and it's easier for her to ignore you than to tell you.

• Like 1

She flaked. It's as simple as that. Delete her number from your phone and your memory.

Edited by oberkeat
Spelling

I'm sorry she did the disappearing act on you, she shoulld have been an adult and told you.

I agree withe other posters, cut back on the texting. And don't even try to confront her. It will only make you look like a stalker

Delete her number and move on. This dude did the same to me after pursuing me for 6 months, but honestly speaking, he bad too much baggage and I would have felt like I settled.

For some reason, the girl lost interest in your or perhaps she was never interested and just wanted to give you a chance, and after date realized you weren't the one for her. Some women do that, we give a man a chance even though he's not our type because maybe he seems nice....

Anyway, you will find someone who likes you for real.