Want your 2 cents in tweaking my OLD profile!

Teknoe

Hey everyone, I love to write and tend to be a little long winded at times. This can be good for a few select people, but also bad for many others with a quick attention span. Here is my current profile. Please feel free to edit or give suggestions where needed.

I'd like to say though that everything written here is pretty much me in a nutshell. It's a lot to digest, but it also weeds out anyone who I wouldn't get along with. We'll both know the full monty going in, and that wastes less time. There's pros and cons to being so thorough. Anyway, here's my current OLD profile

---

I am cheerful, encouraging, optimistic, courteous and carry a unique brand of humor (which ranges from corny to witty to raunchy, depending on my company). I'm a 1st grade teacher and loving it. There's no better feeling than helping a child learn how to read, which is the main focus of my grade level. I get these little bundles of joy in August... half of them can hardly read at all, and by May they leave me reading early chapter books like Junie B. Jones. It makes teaching very rewarding. It's rare to have a male teaching 1st grade... it's amazing how much those little kids look up to me. Some of them see me more than their own dad! For others, their dads aren't around, so I become sort of their father figure. It's a great honor and calling! I've been teaching for 6 years now, and hope to do it for at least another 20 years.

I am a simple guy who lives a simple lifestyle. An introvert at heart, but I do have extrovert tendencies, depending on the situation. I think that's why I've always been drawn to acting. It was my minor in college and while it didn't support my teaching major, I have no regrets as I pursued a dream of mine: to be in University stage plays. Eventually, this led me to earn my spot into an independent film in which I had actual speaking lines! I will always harbor a deep love for acting in my heart, and although I don't actively act anymore these days, I do still bust it out on occasion in the classroom for my little guys. There is, after all, a little bit of theatricality to teaching!

I'm up for adventures, especially with the right company, but I can honestly be just as happy relaxing at home after a long work day. I value trust, honesty and a sense of humor in all my relationships. Nothing beats being able to laugh at yourself or certain situations because life is too short! I'm known most for my bright smile and enthusiastic giggle.I'm easy going and enjoy the small things in life, such as watching a good movie on a rainy, stormy night, or taking a late night stroll under the stars to catch up with an old friend. Things of that nature where it makes the world feel like it's "standing still"... even if just for a moment or two. I also am guilty of LOVING the 11 PM-2 AM hours on a Friday and Saturday night. Something about that block of time that is really satisfying to have all to yourself, or to share it with someone special! Yes, I am a night owl.

Exercise wise I'm currently into DDP Yoga. If you haven't seen the inspirational Arthur video, then google "Arthur DDPYoga." It's amazing. I aim to do DDP Yoga 3-4x a week. I highly recommend it! As for sports, my favorite sports are baseball and basketball. If you love these sports too, MAJOR cookie points! For music, I'm into most everything. I can even tolerate country. Movies, I like everything, including rom coms. Have a soft spot for horror films! If you do too, cookie points.

I've always loved writing, whether it's constructing emails, texts, chatting on GChat, writing old school handwritten notes, letters and cards, I love to express myself through words. My childhood dream was to one day become an author. July 2014 I kind of saw that long buried dream come true when I had 5 of my stories published in a print book that is available on amazon Writing is cool because you can express yourself in a way that is different, and sometimes better, than what can be done verbally.

I am hoping to find a connection. Whether as friends or something more, I'm looking for someone I can click with, and vice versa. If you're interested, message me :) Ask me anything. I'm an open book!

Oh, major bonus if you like (retro) video games, or don't mind them. SNES is still the best system ever :p

Edited by Teknoe
  • Author

OK, I went ahead and "cliff noted" my original profile to be easier to read

---

WHAT I DO:

I'm a 1st grade teacher and loving it. There's no better feeling than helping a child learn how to read, which is the main focus of my grade level. I get these little bundles of joy in August... half of them can hardly read at all, and by May they leave me reading early chapter books like Junie B. Jones. It makes teaching very rewarding. It's rare to have a male teaching 1st grade... it's amazing how much those little kids look up to me. Some of them see me more than their own dad! For others, their dads aren't around, so I become sort of their father figure. It's a great honor and calling! I've been teaching for 6 years now, and hope to do it for at least another 20 years.

I don't mean to be boastful but I have received a couple 5-star reviews on Yelp from various parents of my students over the years. It's the ultimate confirmation that I've been making a positive impact on the lives of my students and their families these past 6 years and counting :)

WHO I AM AT A QUICK GLANCE:

-Cheerful

-Encouraging

-Optimistic

-Courteous

-Gentlemanly

-Humor ranges from corny to witty to raunchy to sarcastic, depending on my company

-Introvert at heart with extrovert tendencies, depending on the situation

-Loves the small things in life

-Non-materialistic

-Night owl

-Teacher

-Public speaker

-Wannabe thespian (actor)

-Freelance writer (of my own brand)

-Dorky

-Homebody-ish

-Looks for the best in others and in all situations

-Noted for my bright and frequent smiles

-Easy going

-Proponent of DDP Yoga (Google "Arthur DDPYoga" and prepare to cry!)

-Loves all movie genres, including rom coms. Guilty pleasure being for quality horror films

-Baseball and basketball fanatic

-Retro gamer (SNES is still the best system ever)

-I open doors for everyone, even strangers

-Defensive, safe driver. I believe firmly in sharing the road, letting drivers safely through and making someone's day through the simple gesture of yielding to them. Then comes the classic hand out the window to thank me. You never know what struggles other people are going through, so something small like this could be the only bright spot in their day

-As you can see from above, I can be a little "old fashioned" and quirky. Some might even label me as an eternal optimist and even "innocent." I like to think of it as simply having common courtesy!

WHO I HOPE YOU ARE:

Sometimes, opposites attract, so I'm not going to make a hard list. However, from my (dating) experiences, I can state the following:You must be able to make me laugh. She must have a strong sense of humor. I also get along best with females who are patient, laid back, more homebody-ish than super outgoing, more introverted than extroverted, dorky, quirky/silly/slightly offbeat, patient, trusting, open-minded, non-judgmental, the less materialistic the better, kind-hearted, loyal.

If that's you, and you're interested in getting to know each other more, send me a message! Ask me anything. I'm an open book :)

Edited by Teknoe

I'm interested in your dating experience, like how many LTRs, do you get past the second date. etc. Also why are you here asking our opinion about your dating profile? Are you lacking responses? Not much interest?

Are you looking for male or female companionship?

I agree with Smackie. It's a little long. To me it sounds generic. It's too good to be true! Is your profile guided by a template of the OLD site?

What I think you did great: 1) mentioned a particular type of yoga, 2) mentioned what type of video game you like, 3) showed a clear vision of where you want to be in 20 years in terms of career

What I think you can improve 1) reduce the use of exclamation marks, 2) name the titles of your favorite movie, rather than the genre, 3) name the titles of your favorite books, not just genre, 4) select and cut down on the number of character trait adjectives to describe yourself, 5) not use the word adventure

I can't think of anything else right now. My first impression of your profile was that you are eager to please (with the right companion/introvert with extrovert tendencies/up for adventure but stay at home) and eager to shine.

• Like 1
SunnyWeather

waaaaay too much TMI

i didn't get to the end of the first sentence when I saw the wall of text henceforth.

no,

just no

• Like 3
  • Author

Here's my current profile. I listened to the advice telling me to eliminate some of the adjective traits, reduce the exclamation marks and list some actual movie examples.

---

WHAT I DO:

I'm a 1st grade teacher and loving it. There's no better feeling than helping a child learn how to read, which is the main focus of my grade level. I get these little bundles of joy in August... half of them can hardly read at all, and by May they leave me reading early chapter books like Junie B. Jones. It makes teaching very rewarding. It's rare to have a male teaching 1st grade... it's amazing how much those little kids look up to me. Some of them see me more than their own dad! For others, their dads aren't around, so I become sort of their father figure. It's a great honor and calling. I've been teaching for 6 years now, and hope to do it for at least another 20 years.

I don't mean to be boastful here but I have received a couple 5-star reviews on Yelp from various parents of my students over the years. It's the ultimate confirmation that I've been making a positive impact on the lives of my students and their families these past 6 years and counting :)

Other personal achievements include having speaking lines in an independent film (an acting dream of mine come true) and July 2014 I had 5 stories of mine published in a book that's available on Amazon. My first dream as a kid was one day to become a writer, just like R.L. Stine. At least now I can say my work has been published in a real print book :)

WHO I AM AT A QUICK GLANCE:

-Cheerful

-Encouraging

-Courteous

-Humor ranges from corny to witty to raunchy to sarcastic, depending on my company

-Non-materialistic

-Night owl

-Teacher

-Public speaker

-Dorky

-Homebody-ish

-Easy going

-Proponent of DDP Yoga (Google "Arthur DDPYoga" and have tissues at the ready)

-Enjoy all movie genres. Quality horror films are a guilty pleasure. Some of my favorites include 13 Going On 30, Field of Dreams, The Conjuring, Guardians of the Galaxy

-Defensive, safe driver. I believe firmly in sharing the road, letting drivers safely through and making someone's day through the simple gesture of yielding to them. Then comes the classic hand out the window to thank me. You never know what struggles other people are going through, so something small like this could be the only bright spot in their day

As you can see from the above, I can be a little "old fashioned" and quirky. Some might even label me as an eternal optimist and even "innocent." I like to think of it as simply having common courtesy!

WHO I HOPE YOU ARE:

Sometimes, opposites attract, so I'm not going to make a hard list. However, from my (dating) experiences, I can state the following:

You must be able to make me laugh. She must have a strong sense of humor. I also get along best with females who are patient, laid back, more homebody-ish than super outgoing, more introverted than extroverted, dorky, quirky/silly/slightly offbeat, patient, trusting, open-minded, non-judgmental, the less materialistic the better, kind-hearted, loyal.

If that's you, or if you're interested, send me a message :)

• Author
Are you looking for male or female companionship?

I agree with Smackie. It's a little long. To me it sounds generic. It's too good to be true! Is your profile guided by a template of the OLD site?

What I think you did great: 1) mentioned a particular type of yoga, 2) mentioned what type of video game you like, 3) showed a clear vision of where you want to be in 20 years in terms of career

What I think you can improve 1) reduce the use of exclamation marks, 2) name the titles of your favorite movie, rather than the genre, 3) name the titles of your favorite books, not just genre, 4) select and cut down on the number of character trait adjectives to describe yourself, 5) not use the word adventure

I can't think of anything else right now. My first impression of your profile was that you are eager to please (with the right companion/introvert with extrovert tendencies/up for adventure but stay at home) and eager to shine.

Looking for female companionship. I listened to some of your tips. Check out my revised profile above.

Yes, it's a little long, but like someone said, it's all about the pics. If a girl finds you attractive, she'll read the bio, short or long. I also think my profile has been carefully written out. Not everyone is going to agree, but I feel it symbolizes me pretty well, and I ain't here to play games or date for fun. If someone is serious, they can and will take the 3-4 minutes to read my bio. Like we established, it's the pics and feeling of attraction that weighs the most.

As for hits, I have been winked at from a couple of girls. Messaged back and forth with a few, but most of the ones I like and initiate with were not interested. It's all good. It happens. I just want to find the right one to be happy with, and if I can weed out the rest, all the better as it takes me one step closer to the right one.

One thing I can tell (not from your mention of your love of writing) about you is that you are a great writer and love to write. It's a blessing and a curse at the same time because one possible impression a great writing about your profile (and a long one) gives off is that you love to talk about yourself. Not too many girls are into guys who love to talk about themselves a lot.

Now that I am posting my feedback for the second time, I feel I have a stake in whether you get a date or not. I want you to get a date!

I hate to sound like a nagging mother, but here's my updated, specific feedback.

Positive: 1) mentioned your favorite writer (I don't read or write anything, but those who do may feel like they already know something important about you by knowing your favorite authors/books/movies, as they deal with themes/messages/values); 2) added movie titles!!

Can improve: 1) it is still long. Do you think you can combine some character traits together? Like courteous and gentlemanly (or pick one) and loves the small things in life and non-materialistics?

All you have to do now is to polish it up. Too much changes won't reflect who you are, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Like someone said, as sad as it sounds, photos are a significant deciding factor for some.

• Like 3
I am cheerful, encouraging, optimistic, courteous and carry a unique brand of humor (which ranges from corny to witty to raunchy, depending on my company). I'm a 1st grade teacher. It's a great honor and calling! I've been teaching for 6 years now, and hope to do it for at least another 20 years.

I am a simple guy who lives a simple lifestyle. A social chameleon - I can adapt to any situation. If I didn't enjoy teaching so much, I probably would have been an actor.

There is something to be said for taking on a grand adventure AND snuggling on the couch, watching a movie. I enjoy both. I'm also a bit of a night person and feel most energized between the hours of 11pm and 2am.

I am looking for a woman who I can trust, who is honest and who has a sense of humor. Bonus points if she is familiar with DDP Yoga, likes to watch scary movies, and/or plays old school console games. ;)

There. Fixed it for you.

• Like 8
  • Author
There. Fixed it for you.

*bows*

Wow, seriously thank you for taking the time to edit my long rambling into... just that. Compact and efficient. Enough details about me, but still leaves a ton of mystery. Short and sweet. I need to work on this. I just write way too damn much. And I'll be the first to admit it.

I guess, as much as I want to be myself, I have to think in stages. I can reveal my true self as dating someone becomes more and more serious, but to begin with, I shouldn't hit a girl with everything including the kitchen sink! I shouldn't treat my profile like my autobiography!

You know what, I'm changing my profile to the one you suggested. Why not? :)

• Like 5

You're welcome.

My philosophy is, save the details for the face to face conversation. Don't want to exhaust it all before you meet. Let her get to know you naturally.

• Like 5
  • Author
You're welcome.

My philosophy is, save the details for the face to face conversation. Don't want to exhaust it all before you meet. Let her get to know you naturally.

Amen. This is my new profile BTW. Bold indicates small stuff I altered or added.

--

I am cheerful, encouraging, optimistic, courteous and carry a unique brand of humor (which ranges from corny to witty to raunchy to sarcastic, depending on my company). I'm a 1st grade teacher. It's a great honor and calling! I've been teaching for 6 years now, and hope to do it for at least another 20 years.

I am a simple guy who lives a simple lifestyle. A social chameleon - I can adapt to a variety of situations. If I didn't enjoy teaching so much, I probably would have put all my energy into becoming an actor.

There is something to be said for taking on a grand adventure AND snuggling on the couch, watching a movie. I enjoy both, although I am somewhat of a homebody. I'm also a bit of a night owl, and I love to write.

I am looking for a woman who I can trust, who is honest and who has a sense of humor. Bonus points if she is familiar with DDP Yoga, likes to watch scary movies, and/or plays old school console games ;)

---

I wanted to add that note that I can be somewhat of a homebody because I am. The way you wrote it suggest I am 50/50 adventure/homebody when honestly, it's probably 30/70 adventure/homebody. So I didn't want to give a completely false or exaggerated nugget of information, because it would be hard to live up to that.

Other than that, I like my new profile a lot! Agreed, save the details and good stuff for the face to face meeting(s). Less is more!

Edited by Teknoe
  • Like 1

Remember you need to sell yourself in this tough market. Keep changing up your profile, and add new photos all the time. You may catch their eye when they take a look a second or third time around.

• Like 1
fortyninethousand322

My 2 cents is advising you to get off of dating sites. They're are notoriously difficult for some guys. Go out and meet women in real life.

• Like 1
I am cheerful, encouraging, optimistic, courteous and carry a unique brand of humor (which ranges from corny to witty to raunchy to sarcastic, depending on my company). I'm a 1st grade teacher. It's a great honor and calling! I've been teaching for 6 years now, and hope to do it for at least another 20 years.

I am a simple guy who lives a simple lifestyle. A social chameleon - I can adapt to a variety of situations. If I didn't enjoy teaching so much, I probably would have put all my energy into becoming an actor.

There is something to be said for taking on a grand adventure AND snuggling on the couch, watching a movie. I enjoy both, although I am somewhat of a homebody. I'm also a bit of a night owl, and I love to write.

I am looking for a woman who I can trust, who is honest and who has a sense of humor. Bonus points if she is familiar with DDP Yoga, likes to watch scary movies, and/or plays old school console games ;)

It's a lot better than the first version.

But still, a lot of it is so cliche to dating sites. The adjective list at the start, applies to 99.7% of guys on there, which makes it a bit meaningless, and will make any experienced reader roll their eyes "oh another one".

The second paragraph is a bit off-putting I think, you're basically saying you're an expert liar/manipulator. I don't think that is a good impression to make.

The third paragraph, we're back to cliches.

It's far from terrible but I think you're planting yourself firmly in the mainstream of profiles, which isn't a great place to be, it's very crowded. Better to stand out. What's this about grand adventures that you wrote? Why not give an example of that instead of the generic adjectives and description of your sense of humour?

• Like 2
Snakechammah

Teknoe, I applaud how you are so receptive to advice. That itself is a wonderful trait and I sincerely wish you all the best.

In a nutshell, maybe you (and everyone else) could take a look at this link Tips for Writing an Awesome Online Dating Profile - Free Guide to Online Dating and read the article on how to vamp up your profile.

All the best! :bunny:

PS: These are great examples - http://www.pickuplinesgalore.com/online-dating/profiles.html

Edited by Snakechammah
  • Like 1

I don't know. I would like it better if it were somewhere between your original and the new/shortened version. The longer version gave more insight into how you think, whereas the new version just sounds like every other guy on there.

If you tend to get long-winded and like exploring thoughts in depth, you don't WANT to be with someone who gets bored if a paragraph is more than two sentences anyway. You want someone who gets you and likes you.

It depends if you are looking for quantity or quality. If you want to go on as many dates as possible to see if you can find a connection, then make it generic. If you are looking for someone who really understands you, then go ahead and throw it all out there.

The only thing I would say is that you mention that you love humor, but your profile is very dry and serious. If humor is important to you, you may want to find a way to throw some in there, or at least mention funny movies/comedians/etc. that you enjoy.

DazedandConfused8
Hey everyone, I love to write and tend to be a little long winded at times. This can be good for a few select people, but also bad for many others with a quick attention span. Here is my current profile. Please feel free to edit or give suggestions where needed.

I'd like to say though that everything written here is pretty much me in a nutshell. It's a lot to digest, but it also weeds out anyone who I wouldn't get along with. We'll both know the full monty going in, and that wastes less time. There's pros and cons to being so thorough. Anyway, here's my current OLD profile

---

I am cheerful, encouraging, optimistic, courteous and carry a unique brand of humor (which ranges from corny to witty to raunchy, depending on my company). I'm a 1st grade teacher and loving it. There's no better feeling than helping a child learn how to read, which is the main focus of my grade level. I get these little bundles of joy in August... half of them can hardly read at all, and by May they leave me reading early chapter books like Junie B. Jones. It makes teaching very rewarding. It's rare to have a male teaching 1st grade... it's amazing how much those little kids look up to me. Some of them see me more than their own dad! For others, their dads aren't around, so I become sort of their father figure. It's a great honor and calling! I've been teaching for 6 years now, and hope to do it for at least another 20 years.

I am a simple guy who lives a simple lifestyle. An introvert at heart, but I do have extrovert tendencies, depending on the situation. I think that's why I've always been drawn to acting. It was my minor in college and while it didn't support my teaching major, I have no regrets as I pursued a dream of mine: to be in University stage plays. Eventually, this led me to earn my spot into an independent film in which I had actual speaking lines! I will always harbor a deep love for acting in my heart, and although I don't actively act anymore these days, I do still bust it out on occasion in the classroom for my little guys. There is, after all, a little bit of theatricality to teaching!

I'm up for adventures, especially with the right company, but I can honestly be just as happy relaxing at home after a long work day. I value trust, honesty and a sense of humor in all my relationships. Nothing beats being able to laugh at yourself or certain situations because life is too short! I'm known most for my bright smile and enthusiastic giggle.I'm easy going and enjoy the small things in life, such as watching a good movie on a rainy, stormy night, or taking a late night stroll under the stars to catch up with an old friend. Things of that nature where it makes the world feel like it's "standing still"... even if just for a moment or two. I also am guilty of LOVING the 11 PM-2 AM hours on a Friday and Saturday night. Something about that block of time that is really satisfying to have all to yourself, or to share it with someone special! Yes, I am a night owl.

Exercise wise I'm currently into DDP Yoga. If you haven't seen the inspirational Arthur video, then google "Arthur DDPYoga." It's amazing. I aim to do DDP Yoga 3-4x a week. I highly recommend it! As for sports, my favorite sports are baseball and basketball. If you love these sports too, MAJOR cookie points! For music, I'm into most everything. I can even tolerate country. Movies, I like everything, including rom coms. Have a soft spot for horror films! If you do too, cookie points.

I've always loved writing, whether it's constructing emails, texts, chatting on GChat, writing old school handwritten notes, letters and cards, I love to express myself through words. My childhood dream was to one day become an author. July 2014 I kind of saw that long buried dream come true when I had 5 of my stories published in a print book that is available on amazon Writing is cool because you can express yourself in a way that is different, and sometimes better, than what can be done verbally.

I am hoping to find a connection. Whether as friends or something more, I'm looking for someone I can click with, and vice versa. If you're interested, message me :) Ask me anything. I'm an open book!

Oh, major bonus if you like (retro) video games, or don't mind them. SNES is still the best system ever :p

TL;DR. Cut it down by 3/4 or more...

Okay, take the central themes of your profile and make it a "show me" approach. Adjectives are very generic. You can't say in your profile you have a sense of humor, but then make the entire thing serious.

It's clear teaching is a passion of yours and very important to you, maybe something like this instead of your first paragraph.

"I spend the day time in the classroom teaching 6 year-olds who challenge me, inspire me, and make me laugh everyday. Kids say the darnedest things including asking questions like (insert a funny question they've once ask you). The entire experience keeps things in perspective and makes me feel fortunate"

For your second paragraph, I wouldn't use the term "homebody" specifically as that can have a strong negative connotation. But rather convey that you're likely to enjoy a movie night more frequently than a night out. But either way, paint an example of the two of you hanging out.

For the last paragraph, you're theme is fine about what you're looking for. But get a little deeper and actually use this section to weed out some candidates. We're all looking for someone we trust, who is honest, and has a sense of humor. Up your standards and tell them what you're really after. Try and mix in a light-hearted funny line somewhere in here too.

Either way, I would your profile no more than 200 words. We live in a digital ADD world now where readers don't want written text to last very long. We're so use to reading and messaging quickly that anything longer than 200 words can feel like a novel.

• Author
I don't know. I would like it better if it were somewhere between your original and the new/shortened version. The longer version gave more insight into how you think, whereas the new version just sounds like every other guy on there.

I agree with you, actually. After half a day, I decided to change my profile again. Using examples from various suggestions here, I tried to fuse the best of the best with my own unique style. In the end, it's 403 words. Maybe a little long, but not terribly long. If they like my pics, they'll read 403 words, no doubt. I think it reveals enough of me to weed out the pretenders, yet keep enough mystery where I could still share plenty of new information on a first date.

I like the idea of changing my last paragraph to up my standards and show, as everyone is looking for someone who is honest, loyal, etc. but haven't sat down to think long and hard about that yet, so I'm leaving it as is for the moment. I'm afraid if I try to explain those traits, the profile will go from 403 words to 600.

---

WHAT I DO:

I spend the day time in the classroom teaching 6 year-olds who challenge me, inspire me, and make me laugh everyday. Kids say the darnedest things including asking questions like "If cows give us milk, what animal gives us orange juice?" The entire experience keeps things in perspective and makes me feel fortunate. I've been teaching for 6 years now, and hope to do it for another 20.

WHO I AM:

-Cheerful, encouraging, courteous

-Non-materialistic

-Night owl

-Teacher

-Public speaker

-Dorky

-Enjoys quiet movie nights in as much as dining out

-Easy going

-Proponent of DDP Yoga (Google "Arthur DDPYoga" and have tissues at the ready)

-Enjoy all movie genres. Quality horror films are a guilty pleasure. Some of my favorites include 13 Going On 30, Field of Dreams, The Conjuring, Guardians of the Galaxy

-Defensive, safe driver. I believe in sharing the road, letting drivers safely through and making someone's day through the simple gesture of yielding to them. Then comes the classic hand out the window to thank me. You never know what struggles other people are going through, so something small like this could be the only bright spot in their day

As you can see from the above, I can be a little "old fashioned" and quirky. Some might even label me as an eternal optimist and even "innocent." I like to think of it as simply having common courtesy!

WHO I HOPE YOU ARE:

Sometimes, opposites attract, so I'm not going to make a hard list. However, from my (dating) experiences, I can state the following:

You must have a strong sense of humor. I tend to click best with females who are patient, laid back, more homebody-ish than super outgoing, more introverted than extroverted, dorky, quirky/silly/slightly offbeat, trusting, open-minded, non-judgmental, kind-hearted, and loyal. Cookie points if you like scary movies or/and playing board/retro games.

If that's you, or if you're interested, send me a message :)

Edited by Teknoe

For me it's a turnoff every time I see on a profile "you must...blah blah blah" and "cookie points if..". You can state your preferences without sounding like that. I'd say "I'm looking for a woman who is...." Or "my dream girl is..." "I like women who..."

• Like 1