should i stop seeing this girl

lueisredandwhite

lueisredandwhite

we are dating, not in a relationship..she might be moving away after graduating colllege in december. we have been dating for almost two months, no sex yet...she says if we have sex she might push me away....theres bee three times where shes sort of tried to stop dating me but then changes her mind and comes back...i never beg her to..she said she has this thing where she pushes people away

should i still see her or just end it?

You're both young and in college, you're gonna meet more people...

What do you want? A RL or sex?

If it is sex, then you can go to the bar and pick up a chick.

If you want a RL, again, she is about to move away in December. No opportunity here for you two to actually form a bond. And, again, you two are so young...you two are gonna meet new people and go into different paths.

Supernatural

If I was seeing a girl for two months and she pushed me away 3 times.. Then came back, I would have this thing where I then pushed HER away. She sounds like she has too many issues on commitments. A headache more than anything.

She sounds very confused and like she isn't ready for anything and needs either to mature or get some counseling maybe. If I were you, at your age and with your options, I'd skip this one and move on.

So you're never gonna have sex together cause she might push you away? and she already pushed you away anyway 3 times and this without sex......She needs a shrink not a boyfriend.

If you want to stop seeing her, stop seeing her. If you enjoy her company keep dating her. the fact that she may move in a few months is not reason to end things now.

• Like 1