Should I ask her out?

Rexxy

I saw this girl about 3 weeks ago at uni, didn't say anything to her for the first week but during the 2nd week we ended up going on an excursion together where her and I were together the whole time.

We got a long really well, laughing, and teasing each other.

The next day she sat next to me in class, initiated conversations, would do small favours for me like taking my rubbish to the bin, and at the end of the class she waited behind to walk with me to the car lot.

She keeps mentioning a place that she hasn't been to before and would like to go to (pretty big hint)

But, I can tell that in past few months she has broken up with her boyfriend and is still friends with him.

One of her friends in class said "are you going with your bf to a festival" and she replied with "well, we aren't together anymore so no"

Even though I didn't mention this in another thread I also over heard her say to her friend "we aren't seeing each other because he says he doesn't know what he wants" then she said "he better decide or I'm gone"

So I'm still really unsure on how I should approach this, but I can tell she is more than interested in me.

My advise hasn't changed since you asked this exact same question about this exact same girl last week.

She wants to date you. Officially her & her BF are broken up so she's

technically available. However, her constant mentioning of him means she's not

over him yet & you are in very big danger of being the rebound.

The

other side is that if you wait too much longer to ask her out she may conclude

that you aren't interested & therefore friend-zone you because she feels

rejected.

It's a tough balance.

Since she's hinting, if you

can keep your emotions in check, go ahead & ask her out. If during the date

she mentions the EX, you need to call her on it & make sure where you both

stand.

• Author
My advise hasn't changed since you asked this exact same question about this exact same girl last week.

So your advice hasn't changed even though I didn't mention the last part?

• Author

Screw it, I just went for it. Got to strike while the irons hots so I don't get f*cken friend zoned.

I asked her out and we'll see how she responds, I had to do it over facebook for various reasons and its quite late so im going to bed so ill see her message tomorrow.

But I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for your advice.

• Author
Wonderful!

I bet she will say yes.

Good for you!

And you're right, she said "yes she would really like to go :)" so that went well.

Next I'll let you know how the date went.

Thanks for your advice.

• Like 2

Even though I didn't mention this in another thread I also over heard her say to her friend "we aren't seeing each other because he says he doesn't know what he wants" then she said "he better decide or I'm gone"

Translated, that means: If he wants me back, I'll take him back because I'm still hung up on him, but it better be quick. She's not emotionally done with this. She does like you -- but she could also very badly be wanting to make her ex jealous.

• Author
Translated, that means: If he wants me back, I'll take him back because I'm still hung up on him, but it better be quick. She's not emotionally done with this. She does like you -- but she could also very badly be wanting to make her ex jealous.

Ok, I'll be aware of that.

Thanks.