What do you make of this woman giving me an extensive reply to a simple question?

Mark1

What do you make of this woman giving me an extensive reply to a simple question?

i met her once at the place we volunteer together at, and she was very handsy and flirty with me. She hasn't been back since, so I thought to email her. This was her reply.

She is red:

http://i.imgur.com/lBAstCn.png

So 'fine' is what you were looking for? That's hardly extensive.

She's chatty. If you're interested in her, that's a good thing. Did you email her because you're interested?

• Like 1

Umm seems good to me. I don't think it's to long. She's told what has been going on in her life. She's also curious what's going on your life. That means she is INTERESTED to some extent.

• Like 1
aussietigerwolf

Id be happy if I got a response like that? She sounds interested in you. However if you just wanted an ok and were annoyed at a longer answer then id question your interest.

• Like 1

Well, what kind of answer would you have liked? "Good, thanks"?

She seems vibrant and frienly. Not sure what's so wrong with her answer.

• Like 1
todreaminblue
That's not an extensive reply.

It's an open reply that shows genuine interest.

Sorry for my extensive reply :(

lol classic.....non extensive reply

op she is interested in you is what I feel too..bubbly personality....deb

todreaminblue
Sorry for not being clear:

I think she is showing interest, which I like, but I wanted other's opinions.

she is bubbly and friendly she is interested in you ....because i take her to have this personality she could be just being friendly...but you wont know unless you show interest back exactly what she is like...........ask her out...get your definite answer........deb

She's probably related to Ninjainpajamas. Probably only a distant cousin otherwise her reply would have been 10x that.

• Like 1