She cancelled two dates that SHE planned?

CrudeMood

So basically, we were totally hitting it off we were getting really into great conversations and she finally gave me her number. Now we were supposed to meet up on a Sunday but her phone services were cut off and it never went through. Thats fine. So when she got it back she texted me and I asked her if she wanted to meet on the following Sunday, she said she was going on vacation for two weeks. So that happened.

When she got back she had texted me and I had ignored the first two and finally replied to her third text. You know, just to play it cool. She told me she was back and was finally able to meet up with me. We made a date for Sunday in which she said she was caught at work so she reschedules for the Monday after but then she gets caught up at work again.

This girl seemed so eager to meet me, made plans with me and then... this happens. I'm not sure what to think? or what I should do? I obviously like this girl but she's being a bit flaky... or so it seems. Its hard to say because I haven't met her in person I'm not sure exactly what kind of person she is. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

DazedandConfused8
So basically, we were totally hitting it off we were getting really into great conversations and she finally gave me her number. Now we were supposed to meet up on a Sunday but her phone services were cut off and it never went through. Thats fine. So when she got it back she texted me and I asked her if she wanted to meet on the following Sunday, she said she was going on vacation for two weeks. So that happened.

When she got back she had texted me and I had ignored the first two and finally replied to her third text. You know, just to play it cool. She told me she was back and was finally able to meet up with me. We made a date for Sunday in which she said she was caught at work so she reschedules for the Monday after but then she gets caught up at work again.

This girl seemed so eager to meet me, made plans with me and then... this happens. I'm not sure what to think? or what I should do? I obviously like this girl but she's being a bit flaky... or so it seems. Its hard to say because I haven't met her in person I'm not sure exactly what kind of person she is. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Either she's not interested or horrible at keeping commitments. Either back off and wait for her to suggest a plan, or go to her with a plan to get together.

• Like 1

Playing it cool does not mean, not answering her texts.

Playing it cool, means not putting and pressure on the girl, and not forcing anything, and being in the moment.

Anyway, You might want to give her a call.

Ask her how her vacation was, and tell her that you wanted to catch up, but she cancelled.

Than ask her if she's too much of a superstar to set another date.

Sarcasm coes a long way, humor always gets you what you want, just think of things like this when you deal with women

I would not make any more plans. If a guy did that to me I would not give him another chance. Re-scheduling one time is one thing but re-scheduling a first date for a second time I wouldn't waste any more time on the person. You deserve better.

todreaminblue

Life happens....cancelled dates are common with people who have either things going on or commitments that pop up and take precedence..little break that date demons i like to call them...

if you really like her hang in there and as another poster suggested go to her in person and see if you can work out a definite no break date.....

a hell or high water date..

both of you commit to doing it...turning off your phones for one whole hour even(preferably at least two hours) and going on an express date.....smilin...lol....make it a stealth mission...no one knows but the two of you for one whole hour.....it can be fun ...to plan and carry out that plan to the letter.....and then if you enjoyed that stealth mission ....plan another one.......subterfuging the cancel that date demons............deb