Girl I am in love with at work . !

alphatype

So this is my story.

Our eyes met a year ago at work. From that first moment i fell in love with her. I know that is hard to believe. I would. I actually did not believe in such a thing.We started talking and fb for a bit. I then asked her out for a coffee. We went out 3-4 times in a friendly manner. I did not want to make a move till i was sure she was into me. She is very very sociable so i could not tell what was on her mind. Months passed and we did not really see each other mainly cause she travels the world every few months. A few weeks ago she got back from her last trip. She told me we should have drinks. We sat back at work and had a few drinks some days later. It was then only that i started to feel that she is in to me. I was being very shy with her and i did not make a move that day. I then asked her to have drinks again after work a few days later. We talked a lot in a personal level. I told her i like it when guys make the first move and ect. It was time for us to go home. we both jumped in to our cars and drove off. In one of our earlier conversations i found out that we live very very close. Anyway , i was in my car driving home and i thought to my self "it is now or never". I texted her asking her to remind me her home address. She replied giving me that information and a question mark. I replied by saying I will be there in just a moment. She thought i was joking. I asked her if that was creepy with a smile.(i know i shouldnt have but eh...). she did not reply for 15 minutes so i decided not to go! She replied saying , "not as creepy as me , i am actually coming over to your house". And she did! we took a drive and just before i left i leaned in and kissed her. "i wanted to kiss you earlier " she said. My reply was, " you are the first girl i have liked since i have been here" (I am from a different country, been here for 3 years now) she replied by saying "really?! thank you ". So i then left. Next day(friday) at work i did not say hi to her and left in a hurry. Later on i found out that she was asking around for me. I did not txt her. The following day (saturday) i txted her telling her that we should meet up after work. She asked me what time i finish but i didnt get to reply cause she replied to late. I saw her at work that night and asked her in person. She told me she was gonna watch the start of the premier league with some friends from work and that i should come. I told her txt me when you are finished and we can try and arrange something.She never did. Sunday no contact. I txted her on monday telling her we should meet up. She replied "sounds good, are you working tonight?" I replied saying yes and that we can have a drink there or outside work." she did not reply. She found me at work a few hours later and said" What time do you finish ? I cant stay long I have an assignment" She ended up finishing an hour before me. She came and spoke to me before she left. She apologized for having to leave and asked me if i was free on tuesday. I said yes , give me a txt and we can arrange something" i replied. (I know it is a bad move to give her such an upper hand).She also apologized for not txting me on saturday.She left home and forgot her mobile at home.(such a lame excuse but anyway) Tuesday came and no txt. Today it is Wed and still no txt or anything. So this is my story, i know it is a big one. I hope you kindly people did not get bored! So what is happening in my situation? I feel like there is a loss in interest on her side. Why would she not txt if she says she will! Am i over reacting? what should I do! This girl is driving me insane! Any advice would be really helpful. Thank you very much

If I were you I am not going to involve with any one at work. I think she lost her interest. At work it is hard to give attention to partners and also concentrate on work. And also you say she travel a lot so in case if this get far as a couple do you think that you like your partner always on the go? I don't see much at a relationship in your story it seems after few dates woman got less interest. :(

Supernatural

For the love of God, use paragraphs next time.

It sounds like you have more interest than her. Work dating situations are never good.

• Like 1

Stop texting her. Try calling her or talking to her in person.

Ask her for a concrete date that you planned. Stop with the hang out, meet up BS.

I think you should have talked to her on Friday. I read in your message that you guys kissed on Thursday and then you basically just ignored her the next day. Maybe she felt like you had a change of heart. Girls need that reassurance that everything is normal and okay...stupid I know. LOL

Anyways I don't know for sure if that's what it is, but for me as a girl I would have been curious if you were still interested in me. Just my 2 cents!

Stop texting her. Try calling her or talking to her in person.

Ask her for a concrete date that you planned. Stop with the hang out, meet up BS.

What ^^^^^she^^^^ said!

I think you should have talked to her on Friday. I read in your message that you guys kissed on Thursday and then you basically just ignored her the next day.

and what ^^^^^she^^^^ said!

I don't think you know how to act like you're interested. She kissed you for the first time yesterday? You let her know TODAY that you really liked it ... not crazy blow up her phone with text messages let her know, but once, in person or by phone, enthusiastically, I really enjoyed myself yesterday, and I'd like to see you again. Are you busy _____________________?

And then "text me on Tuesday"? You've got to be kidding me! I don't think love means what you think it means. You do it something like this:

I'D LOVE TO WATCH THE START OF THE PREMIERE LEAGUE WITH YOU. THAT SOUNDS GREAT. WHERE ARE YOU DOING THAT? CAN WE GO TOGETHER? WHAT TIME?

ARE YOU FREE TUESDAY NIGHT? I CAN PICK YOU UP AT 6, WE CAN GRAB A BITE TO EAT, AND WE'LL DO SOMETHING FUN AFTER.

You don't have to be over the top, but you do have to act like you're actually and actively interested. If she doesn't like you, you'll know soon enough, and you won't waste a lot of time. But if she does like you, and you show that you like her, the sky is the limit!

She's starting to act the way YOU'RE acting.... take it or leave it, no big deal to me.

AMIRITE LADIES?

You should've at least talked to her a little bit the day after you kissed her.

But what you do to save this, is be as solid as a rock. Dont let any of it bother you, You know you'll see her, so be secure in yourself.

Call her up and make a joke about how you guys havent got to see each other.

Then go do something fun.

You also have to be there for you if she needs you man, its seems like youre not taking her needs seriously.

But, right now, just be solid as a rock, calm and it'll be fine