Is this possible?

Rude boy

My ex and I went to a housewarming party together over the weekend. She is the mother of my baby girl and we were together for three years. She cheated on me, but sometimes I think about getting back together. We had a great time at the party, or so I thought.

Today she's been accusing me of checking out five other girls. All but one I've had sexual relationships with. She doesn't know that, and they were before we were ever together. So, it's safe to say I find them all attractive.

The thing is, I don't remember looking at them at all... I was mostly in my own head all night. Is it possible I looked at the without actually looking at them? and is it really a big deal?

• Like 1
and is it really a big deal?

Apparently. Either that, or she has another reason for picking a fight.

Exes who bust your balls... priceless.

• Like 2
I think about getting back together
Every one deserve a second chance, if you feel right do it.

Today she's been accusing me of checking out five other girls.
as she is your ex why she does care, she cheated you too. Well I am pretty unsure getting back together.

Even if you look at a woman on purpose I don't see any problem as long as you are not cheating, if there is a man if he is not gay he will look at woman. And I don't understand your ex where she get the guts to accuse you? Mean she is your ex

I could always tell when a man I was dating had been intimate with a woman who was in our social circle or vicinity. Maybe she has this "spidey sense" too...

But. She's your ex. It's none of her damn business. Just like it was none of mine.

And yes, it's possible you looked or stared without realizing it. That's human nature. And it's also insecurity on her part since she might've *thought* you were attracted to them (which you are) so she saw what she wanted.

No. It's not a big deal. She needs to back off.

• Like 1
Supernatural

Today I was at the gym, and a girl was squatting. Her chest was out, and she had fake breasts. They were gorgeous. It's safe to say she was really attractive.

The thing is, I don't remember looking at them at all... I was mostly in my own head all workout. Is it possible I looked at them without actually looking at them? and is it really a big deal?

Anything is possible.

Here is my general opinion. Even if you gave them the once over who cares?

It'd be entirely different if you were flirting or trying to get them. But a quick check out? We all check out others we find attractive even when in a relationship. The key is not acting on it.

Now if you were blowing her off or giving her the cold shoulder I could slightly understand her side. But still...

My ex and I went to a housewarming party together over the weekend. She is the mother of my baby girl and we were together for three years. She cheated on me, but sometimes I think about getting back together. We had a great time at the party, or so I thought.

Wait a minute! She CHEATED on you not the other way round. Theres no argument here! Move along now!

I am actually following your story in the other thread and as I have understood she is having a hard time after the pregnancy so maybe she is just making a big deal out of nothing...

generally I dont see anything wrong if my BF check out other girls b/c i do look at other boys if they are attractive as long as it is nothing else than a look I am fine with it.

however in your case she is also very insecure because she really wants to go back with you but because of the cheating and other ongoing things you are still ( understandably )unsure about it right? so probably every little thing you do -even if innocent - just shake her, already weak, self esteem..:(

You are not together. You could have been making out with 5 other women & She wouldn't be allowed to say boo about it.

Because she cheated on you -- let's not forget that -- she thinks every slight gesture / glance / thought is an indication that you will be unfaithful because if the situation were reversed, she would be.