Is he a player? Or genuinely interested?

Lovebite

I made a post about him it's the "Why did he want to know about my date?" post. Steve is a cool guy, been friends with him, he said I friendzoned him so he didn't talk to me for 4 months. He seems to have a girlfriend, cause he was telling our friends how beautiful this girl is and how much he likes he etc. He seemed to be in a relationship with her. Well he contacts me out of nowhere asks me if I knew anyone that would buy his weed, cause he was desperate for cash that night lol, so my friend who was interested in the weed gave me the money and I went over to Steve's house.

Ok, he opened the door with his pants down...lmao. He was acting sexual with me so I said "Stop it! You have a girlfriend!" He said "No I don't" His sister calls and he is telling his sister how clingy the girl is, and then his girlfriend calls, and he doesn't answer it. Then he questions me about my date a lot! He even said "Ditch your date and come with me to a party tonight!" I saw him put something in my purse but I didn't know what it was so when I left Steve's house. I saw the notes he put my purse the one said "You love testicles" and the other one said "Heather I love you sweetheart" So I ignored it. Then I got super drunk and I stupidly texted him saying "I love you! In a gay way lol" He called me up and said "Come to my party! I am having a house party!" He also said "Are you in love with your date? Are you in love with him?"

He kept asking me to come to his party, and he said "There's beer, there's fun! You can sleep at my house, come over babygirl" I said "Ok" but then passed out lol. So I woke up to a text from him saying "Where are you?" and then his friend also texted me saying "Where are you?" I felt bad that I blew Steve off so I said "Hey steve! Sorry I was so wasted last night! I Passed out! I don't even really remember last night. It was a bad night, sorry <3" He hasn't responded.

So....did he invite me over to his place to just have sex with him? I know he was having a party, but still. Does he seem mad? Or is he a player? Or genuinely interested? I have no idea how to take this. Any opinions on this would be helpful. Thank you.

• Author

Just wanted to add in that I keep saying his "girlfriend" He didn't actually tell anyone "Hey! This is my girlfriend" I am just assuming they are in a relationship cause of how the way he talks about her and how the way they are on Instagram. But he didn't answer the call when I was there, cause I glanced at his phone and it said her name, so that's how I knew lol.

Why wasn't she at the party? or is this girl a LDR?

Anyways there is no way of us knowing what his intentions are....we don't know him.

• Author
Why wasn't she at the party? or is this girl a LDR?

Anyways there is no way of us knowing what his intentions are....we don't know him.

What does "LDR" mean? Lol, and that puzzles me too as to why she wasn't at the party, maybe she's not technically his girlfriend. Weird! lol.

What does "LDR" mean? Lol, and that puzzles me too as to why she wasn't at the party, maybe she's not technically his girlfriend. Weird! lol.

LDR is Long Distance Relationship. You know one of those internet relationships with someone in another country etc.

If he is the type that hasn't had a lot GFs if any then I would suspect it's an LDR because this is the best they can do for relationships.

writteninreverse

If you're not sure, he is likely not interested enough. If a guy is interested, he's not going to be shy about it. This doesn't mean that he's going to act like a total sap all the time, but their should be no ambiguity in his interest level.

• Author
LDR is Long Distance Relationship. You know one of those internet relationships with someone in another country etc.

If he is the type that hasn't had a lot GFs if any then I would suspect it's an LDR because this is the best they can do for relationships.

Oh ok....no she's not a LDR. She lives only 10 mins away from him lol. A lot of my friends know her personally, but I don't lol.

Oh ok....no she's not a LDR. She lives only 10 mins away from him lol. A lot of my friends know her personally, but I don't lol.

Having graduated college just 2 years ago, this sounds like the typical thing said to a girl to get her to come over for sex. Sorry.

What is this guy's track record like? Has he had a lot of flings and one nighters? Popular with the ladies? Had a lot of GFs?

If you're not sure, he is likely not interested enough. If a guy is interested, he's not going to be shy about it. This doesn't mean that he's going to act like a total sap all the time, but their should be no ambiguity in his interest level.

I don't think this guy's problem is that he is being too shy about it. I can't imagine what more he could do to show her that he is interested. Though there is no way to tell if the interest is sex or a relationship. My guess is that if he doesn't have a lot of relationship experience, that is likely what he is looking for (I'm treating it as a given that every man is interested in sex).

• Like 1
DazedandConfused8
I made a post about him it's the "Why did he want to know about my date?" post. Steve is a cool guy, been friends with him, he said I friendzoned him so he didn't talk to me for 4 months. He seems to have a girlfriend, cause he was telling our friends how beautiful this girl is and how much he likes he etc. He seemed to be in a relationship with her. Well he contacts me out of nowhere asks me if I knew anyone that would buy his weed, cause he was desperate for cash that night lol, so my friend who was interested in the weed gave me the money and I went over to Steve's house.

Ok, he opened the door with his pants down...lmao. He was acting sexual with me so I said "Stop it! You have a girlfriend!" He said "No I don't" His sister calls and he is telling his sister how clingy the girl is, and then his girlfriend calls, and he doesn't answer it. Then he questions me about my date a lot! He even said "Ditch your date and come with me to a party tonight!" I saw him put something in my purse but I didn't know what it was so when I left Steve's house. I saw the notes he put my purse the one said "You love testicles" and the other one said "Heather I love you sweetheart" So I ignored it. Then I got super drunk and I stupidly texted him saying "I love you! In a gay way lol" He called me up and said "Come to my party! I am having a house party!" He also said "Are you in love with your date? Are you in love with him?"

He kept asking me to come to his party, and he said "There's beer, there's fun! You can sleep at my house, come over babygirl" I said "Ok" but then passed out lol. So I woke up to a text from him saying "Where are you?" and then his friend also texted me saying "Where are you?" I felt bad that I blew Steve off so I said "Hey steve! Sorry I was so wasted last night! I Passed out! I don't even really remember last night. It was a bad night, sorry <3" He hasn't responded.

So....did he invite me over to his place to just have sex with him? I know he was having a party, but still. Does he seem mad? Or is he a player? Or genuinely interested? I have no idea how to take this. Any opinions on this would be helpful. Thank you.

Why did you sign off your text message with a <3 ? Huge mixed messages you're sending there.

• Like 2
  • Author
Why did you sign off your text message with a <3 ? Huge mixed messages you're sending there.

Sorry, I was just being nice...lol...like saying "sorry with love" I guess? I put hearts in almost all of my text messages though.

• Author

He hasn't responded to my text, so either he's mad or he doesn't care. I am not sure. He didn't call me or text me. Makes me feel worse now :(