i have seen it all with my own eyes

fred123

my friend has pushed girls physically and been rude and aggressive to them and treated them like crap and they still sleep with him etc. all of his past girls have slept with him on the first dates. and these same girls then date other guys and dont sleep with other guys straight away so they think they are getting played.

i have been nice to girls and interested in asking qs and they say you are always saying nice things to me and asking me questions and getting to know me. they say they like it as i am different to other guys. then they screw me over and play with my feelings.

should i start being like my friend?

Philosoraptor

Just be yourself and do what comes natural. You'll attract the most compatible mates this way.

But be confident as well, and if you want something then go for it. Put yourself out there and do what is in your control to help make the things you want to happen a reality.

As I am growing a little older, I am starting to see things from a little bit of a different point of view.

Before, I didn't understand how a "jerk" (or whatever it is they call these men these days) can get all the ladies... But now I think of this another way: How are those women that find themselves attracted to that?

Usually girls who already have self esteem issues or are already somehow emotionally disturbed.

No woman with a healthy self esteem and high self worth would put up with that kind of crap.

So what I'm saying is, would you really want to date those same women that find themselves gushing over people who abuse them? Or date a woman who is emotionally healthy instead?

• Author

i realise women will sleep will.people like that on a first date. but when i try to take girls on nice romantic dates and listen to what they say and ask questions about them and make it obvious i care about them they initially say im not like the other guys because im genuinely interested in getting to know her.

but then they treat me like the **** on their shoe.

so im confused how to act. my friend gets laid on the first date everytime and they become hooked into him and he honestly doewnt do half the stuff i do

Philosoraptor

How old are you?

What type of person do you want to be? Are you happy with who you are and how you treat women?

my friend has pushed girls physically and been rude and aggressive to them and treated them like crap and they still sleep with him etc. all of his past girls have slept with him on the first dates. and these same girls then date other guys and dont sleep with other guys straight away so they think they are getting played.

i have been nice to girls and interested in asking qs and they say you are always saying nice things to me and asking me questions and getting to know me. they say they like it as i am different to other guys. then they screw me over and play with my feelings.

This proves that most girls like a "bad boy"....Now I don't know your age group, but most older women will quickly call this abuse and call the cops, especially if kids are involved.....man gets kicked out and he loses custody of his kids

With young people if the guy is "cute" ....they let him get away with it for the fear of losing him

GorillaTheater

Damaged people attract damaged people. Healthy people attract healthy people.

It's pretty simple, really.

SycamoreCircle

"I have seen it all with my own eyes"---this has a very wizened, timeless feel to it. Pardon my saying so, but you sound very young. Have you really seen it all, or just what has happened with your friend and yourself?

The best advice I can give a guy in his twenties who wants to get female attention is finding a focus that really overtakes you---maybe it's X, maybe it's Y. It needs to be something that puts you in contact with other people. Video games might not cut it. It needs to be something you really enjoy. The more you enjoy it, the better you will be at it, the more people will take notice. Not strictly at how good you are at it, but how it enlivens your spirit and makes you a full person, even in those woebegone 20's!

Hell, no.

Those are some screwed up women with terrible taste. There are ALOT of them out there.

Hell, no.

Those are some screwed up women with terrible taste. There are ALOT of them out there.

That is the scariest part...even more scary, some of them have kids (daughters), that they are going to pick up from where they left off :eek: