Date number 4

lovesickpuppy

lovesickpuppy

So I posted about this man I'm seeing recently, last week we had 3 dates within the week. Last night was date 4, and he admitted to me that he hasn't felt like this in a while, he likes me and definitely wants to see what happens. I could tell that took a lot out of him to say it, so I told him I felt the same way and I just wanted to take it slow, which is all good.

However, on date 3, just before we slept together, I asked if he was sleeping with others, for my own self respect and sexual health..he told me no.

This morning, a text on his phone popped up from another girl saying how she enjoyed the other night and 'can't wait to have your hands on my neck again' I'm pretty sure that means he's sleeping with her.

How do I approach this? I'm more mad he lied to me about it, considering we're not even using protection as I'm on the pill?

I don't know how to confront him, I don't want him to know I saw the text, I think it makes me look weird, especially as I probably shouldn't have looked.

Please help, I really like this guy, I'm just upset that he lied.

• Author
lovesickpuppy

We're not exclusive, we haven't had that talk yet, if he wants to date others that's fine. But if he's sleeping with others after telling me he's not, that's not okay. I just don't know what to do, how to approach this, and how to end it if that's what I should do?

No it doesn't mean he was having sex with her, which is what you asked. It means he was dating her & making out with her but no penetrative sex was involved. He gave you an honest answer to the Q you asked. The fact that you asked the wrong Q is on you. A man with integrity wouldn't have quibbled with the exact Q & would have given you the information you were seeking but you can't claim he lied.

• Like 1
So I posted about this man I'm seeing recently, last week we had 3 dates within the week. Last night was date 4, and he admitted to me that he hasn't felt like this in a while, he likes me and definitely wants to see what happens. I could tell that took a lot out of him to say it, so I told him I felt the same way and I just wanted to take it slow, which is all good.

However, on date 3, just before we slept together, I asked if he was sleeping with others, for my own self respect and sexual health..he told me no.

This morning, a text on his phone popped up from another girl saying how she enjoyed the other night and 'can't wait to have your hands on my neck again' I'm pretty sure that means he's sleeping with her.

How do I approach this? I'm more mad he lied to me about it, considering we're not even using protection as I'm on the pill?

I don't know how to confront him, I don't want him to know I saw the text, I think it makes me look weird, especially as I probably shouldn't have looked.

Please help, I really like this guy, I'm just upset that he lied.

Where to begin.

It's not because a man is only sleeping with you that it makes him SAFE. No one is safe until you both go and get tested together and then commit to sexual exclusivity.

If one month ago he slept with 2 other women and these other women had slept with lets say 3 other men, in turn these men had slept with 3 other women.....by sleeping with him you pretty much slept with a whole football team that night. Do you understand that?

• Like 2