If it goes well, when ask for # ?

LordVader

Like if I meet a girl in a club, and we talk ok for 2 minutes, as far as I can tell anyways......but then she says she has to go to the bathroom, and I assume she won't be coming back to me. Yes I could reapproach sometime later.

But whats too short of a conv to ask for numbers ? And get any #s that is, u could open with it if u wanted.

I really wonder if a girl on the street wanted me to ask her # lately.

And so wait a minute, 1 way to get a girl to talk past a few minutes in a bar, is just ask for the #/date or whatever.

PegNosePete

If you assume she won't be coming back to you then why would she want to give you her number?

Pro tip. When she gives you her number, read it back to her with a deliberate mistake. If she corrects you, the number is real. If she lets you write it down wrong, she gave you a fake number, just smile and say goodbye.

• Like 4
Pro tip. When she gives you her number, read it back to her with a deliberate mistake. If she corrects you, the number is real. If she lets you write it down wrong, she gave you a fake number, just smile and say goodbye.

That is genius.

My experience is that if a girl in a club likes you she will stick to you for much longer than 2 mins. In fact, they stick to you like glue for a good part of the night.

A 2 min chat followed by a walk away to the loo sounds like a polite way of saying no thanks. Its a low quality interaction that doesn't sound that promising.

That said, if i fancy the girl I would however go for the number even after a short chat simply because ya never know! I wouldn't have great hopes that she will be that receptive when i call though.

Edited by Joaquin

Just Go up to her and ask her her number.

You need to have some kind of rapport before hand though.

Shouldnt be so difficult