Mixed signals

RonChalant

I'm on a business trip and at the office I am working at there is a girl who is pretty cute. I'm a little rusty but asked her if she would like to go out and have her show me around the city while I'm here. She says yes, we exchange number and I text her later that night asking if she was still interested in hanging out. She says she thought I meant tomorrow night, that she was busy that night, so I said on I will talk to you tomorrow.

Tomorrow comes, I text her while she's on her lunch break and ask what time she wants to meet up after work, no response. I have seen her plenty of times throughout the day and she hasn't said anything about going out. I'm not the type to becomes annoying and usually fall back at this point, but am I supposed to ask her again? If I do does that come off as not getting some type of hint, or as a man am I supposed to pursue a bit more? I've always said I refuse to be the annoying guy who can't get a hint so I normally always move on if something like this happens, am I to easy to give up?

Just leave her alone godammit.

You've got such a way with words.....:laugh:

I have to say though, OP, he's got a point.....take a step back. if she does nothing to confirm plans, then let it go, but studiously ignore her at work, as that would be an appropriate riposte.....